I just recently found about them, its nice to see that Jesse Michaels was still applying himself after Op Ivy

I have Last Wave Rockers and I must say, every tune on here is freaking catchy
does anyone have the second one?
i want to know if it is worth buying
Definitely get 'This is Unity Music' if you enjoyed 'Last Wave Rockers'.
If you need a good reason, check out the tunes "Small Pebble" and "Blackbirds vs. Crows". Both releases are great though.
Glad to see another Common Rider fan
yeah I heard those two, I just wanted to make sure the whole CD was worth it
of course, I did buy last wave rockers thinking that Classics Of Love and Carry On would be the only really good tunes
how wrong I was...

thanks brah!
I enjoy This is Unity Music more than Classics of Love. Classics always seemed too poppy, to me.

Neither are bad, however.
i got 2 of their albums but havent heard them. can anyone recommend some songs to get into them?
I only heard Common Rider on their Against All Authority/Common Rider split. Decent songs, especially considering that AAA's songs on that album are awesome.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by recklessnick
i got 2 of their albums but havent heard them. can anyone recommend some songs to get into them?

you've got both their albums and you haven't heard them??

But yeah, i would recommend most tracks off Last Wave Rockers if you like Operation Ivy, especially "Classics of Love", "Signal, Signal", and "Carry On". Laid back ska stuff, basically.

This Is Unity music is an awesome album as well, better produced/recorded, and some great tracks on that as well.
I wish Last Wave Rockers was still being pressed to CD... I want that album sooooo bad!

We need an Official Jesse Michaels Fellatio Thread.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Good ****.

Last Wave Rockers is better overall, but Blackbirds vs. Crows is their best song overall and it's on This Is Unity Music. So get both.

Quote by recklessnick

Best songs:
"Classics of Love", "Blackbirds vs. Crows", "Conscious Burning", "Midnight Passenger", "One Ton"
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
I wish Last Wave Rockers was still being pressed to CD... I want that album sooooo bad!

We need an Official Jesse Michaels Fellatio Thread.

As I said......I could get a lot of money but I just spent 3 Euros^^

Quote by pinheadslts75
Fun facts:

Common Rider may be better than Op Ivy. We're still thinking it over.

Operation Ivy are better!!!!!!
That you doubted that was blasphemic
Jesse Michaels definitely chose the right path after Operation Ivy.

Tim Armstrong however
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Prison Break is definitely their best song, but no one ever seems to mention it.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
"Longshot" is one of my favorites off the second album. The chorus is so uplifting and powerful!

In fact, pretty much that entire album makes me feel inspired and wanna go do something with my life, like start a revolution or some sh*t. And by "a revolution" I mean "a Common Rider ripoff band."
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA