They also have the killer ant stack for $250

I was soooo tempted to start looking for loose change.
theres gotta be a catch, everything else is reg price, the combos 280. i dont know why their most popular amp would be that much cheaper than anything else.
Quote by jcopello
theres gotta be a catch,

Would that be the fact that the amps are actually on sale at this time?
I would hope this is legitimate. Anyone ever heard of this site. It says their showroom is in Washington
Quote by Moe.
Would that be the fact that the amps are actually on sale at this time?

then dont you think other dealers would have them on sale too? thats quickly becoming one of the most sold amps currently, why on earth would they sell it cheaper and make less money? sounds stupid to me but maybe that place got a good deal on them and are selling them for cheaper who knows.

all im saying is it seems fishy.
Quote by jcopello
then dont you think other dealers would have them on sale too? thats quickly becoming one of the most sold amps currently, why on earth would they sell it cheaper and make less money? sounds stupid to me but maybe that place got a good deal on them and are selling them for cheaper who knows.

Maybe they're selling it cheaper to make more room for the new Blackheart amps that should be arriving soon?
And just because one store has a sale it doesn't mean they all will.
yeah I agree jcopello, I'll give their "store" a call tomorrow and see whats up. I'll post tomorrow about my findings
Quote by jcopello

wow.....
its an online store.

Are you saying that the musicians friend stupid deal of the day has a catch?
I THINK NOT!
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Seems legit guys. They have a valid address, pictures of the front of the store, catalog, and yellow pages listing. Those are pretty hard to fake, plus refrences to their site in the listing. Hopefully the little tidbit about the little giant being onsale only today will be there tomorrow .
so i sent an email to the manager of we be music, he replied with this little tid-bit of information
" Thank you for stopping by our website and catching our mistake. That extra special was only supposed to be on one specific Combo version of the Little Giant that has already sold.
I do have one of the Little Giant half stacks in stock and the other models should start arriving with in the next month from what I was told."
I think we shoud have jumped on this deal and not asked any questions. :P
List Price: $441.99
Price: $299.99
Save Up To: $142.00 (32%)

It's $300..just like MF... What are you talking about
^ I think that guy up there who emailed the store ruined it >= (
I think it was an innocent mistake that could have saved several people a bit of money
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
^ nah doesn't work that way, in British law at least listed price doesn't necessarily mean it has to be sold at that price. Prevents epic typos ruining stores and such.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
^ Ahh right, i thought they were compelled to sell it at that price You learn something new every day i guess
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...