hey i have the combo version. you got a cab? cause i would toss in some cash for the cab if you have that.
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Yes, I do have a cab. It's a Hartke GH412A. Sounds great and has 4Ohms impedance which allows the Kustom to reach it's full 200W.
alright well what would you want for the cab to come too?
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
ok. well if you get me an estimate i will pay the shipping on tha cab. that way i pay shipping for the combo and the cab. you ship the head. sound fair?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
you got aim man? cause then we can discuss the details.
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven