In about a month im going to be trying out to be my high school bands drum major. I want to practice conducting to some songs in the 3/4 meter and the 2/4 meter. We never going into weirder ones like 7/8 so I feel comfortable with practicing just the ones in 4. Also anything over 160 BPM would be pretty useless for me to practice.

Also, im really into Dream Theater right now, so any of there stuff in 3/4 or 2/4 would be great.
Quote by abstract pie
In about a month im going to be trying out to be my high school bands drum major. I want to practice conducting to some songs in the 3/4 meter and the 2/4 meter. We never going into weirder ones like 7/8 so I feel comfortable with practicing just the ones in 4. Also anything over 160 BPM would be pretty useless for me to practice.

Also, im really into Dream Theater right now, so any of there stuff in 3/4 or 2/4 would be great.

Dream Theater rarely sticks to a single time signature for long, but Stream of Consciousness has a nice blend of 5/4 and 3/4 at various points in the song. For straight 3/4, you might check out Satriani's Always with me, Always with you.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Thanks for the suggestion. I had a feeling that DT changed meters alot.

Ill definitely check out Satriani's stuff.