I Play on an Ibanez, One of the RG series i don't remember which one at the moment but i figure that is enough info for at least a few responses. My budget would be Around 300 or so. Might stretch to 400 but i'd rather look for one closer to 300 (350 ish would be alright i guess.) I play mostly hard rock and a little metal and i just need a good reliable amp that would sound amazing, Any suggestions? =D Place a link in your response if you need to.
Thanks.
Roland Cube of some sorts maybe. Or a Peavey Valveking.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
"sound amazing" might be a far strectch for $350, but yeah a Valveking might work

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Well, for practice, mainly. And when i said sound amazing i was basically saying the best you could make it sound. How about A pedal as well. Anyone have any suggestions?
^Used Valveking plus a Digitech Bad Monkey should do you good. You could probably get them both for about $400, maybe even less depending on where you look (ebay would be a good place to start). I've heard that VK's are really good with speaker swaps. Something to consider.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Valve Junior and some pedals.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD