I have to do a persuasive essay in English and I'm going to persuade people, and give reasons, why Hitler was a genius. So I would like to hear what the Pit thinks Hiter's greatest moments were.

Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
When he made the non-aggression with Soviet Union, so he would avoid a two front war, as Germany did in World War 1, and so he could attack Poland guilt free.

I do not support Nazism, Hitler, Fascism or anything like that. I just thought this was an excellent strategy.
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
he was a great orator and knew how to win over the people despite the fact that he was batshit crazy.
ummm he won a lot of people over with his skill in public speaking?... thats all i've got...
this better not be to spite me

id say his greatest moment was when he woke up in hospital to find out that Germany lost the great war and then cried, like a bitch
He acctually was amazingly smart. Umm I would say the smartest thing was to pick on the Jews... Yes I know that sounds horriable but think. If he didnt start off his compaign with that he would have never been elected and wouldnt have had the chance to try to take over the world.
Quote by CuttingJesse
He acctually was amazingly smart. Umm I would say the smartest thing was to pick on the Jews... Yes I know that sounds horriable but think. If he didnt start off his compaign with that he would have never been elected and wouldnt have had the chance to try to take over the world.

yes only Hitler blamed the jews

no one else has ever done that in the history of humanity

He brought Germany out of possibly the biggest depression ever. 1 USD = 1 million or so German Marks.

Gustav Stresemann did that i think you will find
He made Germany one of the toughest countries of the 20th century after it was war torn from WWI, and totally lacked weapons, and England and France did nothing about it, and took over half of Europe. And had America not entered the war, who knows who that would have turned out. Thank god for Pearl Harbor, really, if you think about it. He knew how to manipulate masses of people as well.

Also: do your own work.