OK, so I had this guitar with a Floyd Rose trem. I had bought it because I play a lot of metal, and I wanted to be able to do dive bombs, etc. But it wouldn't bend back, so I couldn't make it do squeals (I don't know the correct term). So I take it to a local music store to see if there was a way to fix it.

The lady there is a total bitch. She treated me and my mom like we were stupid. She told me that it wouldn't bend back because there wasn't room. So to fix this, she said, I had to get a Dremel tool and cut out a cavity so it has room to bend back.

The way she put it, it made sense at the time. She certainly was sure of herself. So I go home and carve an appropriately sized hole.

Then it occurs to me that the way it is attached to the guitar, there is no way, even with the space, it can bend back.

I was really pissed, and felt really dumb.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

Sorry for all that, I needed to get it off my chest.

EDIT: No, I was not ****ed by the guitar.
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
Last edited by Mr. Thingy at Apr 14, 2008,
Quote by Steel8909
So you put your penis in the new cavity ?

Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.

I love The Pit.
that's what she said
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112
i hope whoever ****ed you used protection.

no, I didn't read the wall of text
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
I had a guy telling me at the GC I frequent that If I want to play some heavy riffs I should (quote)

"Pick up a Spider and a Razorback with some Ernie Ball Slinky strings. It's brutal"

I now shop online at musiciansfriend.com.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by Steel8909
So you put your penis in the new cavity ?

He should be fine as long as he lubes up.
Quote by StealthyHayze
Thats horrible, is it repairable

I don't know, but we took it to another store and they said they would have someone look at it.
Quote by musicianamedave

Quote by filthandfury

YES.

I love The Pit.
go back to that store, and carve a hole in that womans face.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Penis splinters ftl.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by NotAGuitarHero
I had a guy telling me at the GC I frequent that If I want to play some heavy riffs I should (quote)

"Pick up a Spider and a Razorback with some Ernie Ball Slinky strings. It's brutal"

I now shop online at musiciansfriend.com.

What's wrong with Slinkies?
They're good strings but none of the items mentioned above make you 'brutal'. That guy at GuitarCenter was full of crap.

I like my Spider II, but that's because the 2nd generation was made to emulate early 2000's metal tones. I have better strings on my guitar, and pickups that... aren't the ones in a Razorback. lol

Razorback is a waste of money, and I hate pointy guitars. They look cool sometimes, but they're not practical to use for shows, studio AND private playing. Double cut bodies ftw.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Last edited by HardAttack at Apr 15, 2008,
Quote by Mr. Thingy
So I got f*cked...
Quote by Mr. Thingy
The lady there is a total bitch.
So there was a strap-on involved? Did she lube you first?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I hate you, SYK.

:P
Quote by musicianamedave

Quote by filthandfury

YES.

I love The Pit.
Quote by Mr. Thingy
I hate you, SYK.

:P

That's mean
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Jack off into it@!
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Quote by InvaderTSN
What's wrong with Slinkies?

well in my experience the people at GC think that slinkys are the ONLY strings metalheads should play on. i play d'addarios and theyre always like naw man you need to try these slinkys they are so good for metal, and im all like just give me my damn strins
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by NutZz?
go back to that store, and carve a hole in that womans face.

+++1