View poll results: south park or robot chicken
south park
24 73%
robot chicken
8 24%
neither
1 3%
Voters: 33.
ok people im wondering, out the morally wrong cartoons which is your favourite? south park or robot chicken. i cant really decide because robot chicken is really awesome but its too short while south park is still pretty good, but i guess if i had to choose id choose robot chicken. whats your opinion
Why choose? I love both, although i was not a fan of the major boobage episode of SP. But if you are going to do those two, you have to throw in ATHF which rocks, futurama, family guy, Etc
Aqua Teen Hunger Force^

SOUTH PARK!
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
southpark for it's satirical humor, and ability to diss everything, extremely well.

After seeing the family guy episode, my friends and I decided that we're just going to randomly say "remember the time...", "this reminds me of the time...", "you think that;s bad? remember the time..." in the middle of conversations to annoy people, and prove it's not funny.
if your talking about morally wrong cartoons I choose Ren And Stimpy. that show is just wrong.
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
I like cows. And Talking With Christ.

duh.
SP however the new season is lacking.

Assy Mcgee and Xavier: Renegade Angel rock though, put together they own SP.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
south park set new standards for what you could show on TV in america. i remember when it first came out and people were going nuts about the kind of stuff they were doing. now they do things that make the old stuff look tame and nobody says anything about it.