Do your band mates piss you off sometimes? And if so, what do they do to piss you off?
Haben sie Milch?
My drummer annoys me by playing drums when we're not doing a song. And not even playing, basically murdering the drums.
Haben sie Milch?
Just like any relationship there are gonna be points where people start to get on your nerves... however you know it is a strong friendship if you can work past the rough spots and keep going
Quote by LemonNinja
My drummer annoys me by playing drums when we're not doing a song. And not even playing, basically murdering the drums.

I'm guilty of that....I like to think I'm Rick Allen taking a drum solo. Or Neil Peart.
My rhythm guitar player and bass player like to kick our drummer off his set so they can play it.
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
my drummer is a big As I Lay Dying fan, he also thinks Neil Pert is god. so his drumming is a little.. choppy.
and my bass player's only flaw is his obsession with death metal.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
when our Chick vocalist tells me she doesent like a song we wrote cuz its to technical

were a freaking Mathcore band Lady its supposed to be that way!!!
My other guitarist doesn't shutup when he should. :P
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
screwing up, playing when I'm trying to talk, the normal stuff.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
my guitarist pisses me off when he brings his bitch of a girlfriend to practice and makes out with her instead of playing.
Just when the others can't make it to practise a couple weeks in a row. Lately it's been extremely hard to get a practise in on the weekends, due to schoolwork and whatnot. Fair enough it's school but when you join a band you gotta commit, the drummer and I have been playing together for 3 years and we make time for it.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
musical direction and ****
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
They play loudly when I try to talk. Or when anyone tries to talk for that matter.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic