I got tickets to Wacken this year and trying to figure out what the **** I do once I get off the plane in Hamburg. I read I got to get on a train in Hamburg and got to Wacken but after that I am kind of clueless. Is it easy to find my way from the train station in Wacken and once I'm there do I just set up shop there or do I have to make additional reservations for a camping spot? Does anyone one have some info to help me out and maybe tell me about the journey.
I don't have anything useful to contribute to this, but let me say that I am very jealous of you
Just cup your hands and yell

I NEED TO GET TO WACKEN

WHO CAN HELP ME GET TO WACKEN

Hilarity should ensue.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
What you do is give me the tickets this year, I'll figure out how to get there, and I'll tell you the directions so you can go next year.
Quote by civildp1
It's not rocket surgery.
Quote by Kensai
That was so hot my penis exploded.
Quote by killthekingx
I **ing hate Opeth. They make every other band I know look bad.

Quote by beckyjc
some cockwanks just wan to throw 5 stars at her because she has a vag
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Just cup your hands and yell

I NEED TO GET TO WACKEN

WHO CAN HELP ME GET TO WACKEN

Hilarity should ensue.

Make sure you say it the way it's spelled.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
lucky prick. ;D

That mighta been something you shoulda looked into before buying the tickets bro.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by rebeltildeth87
lucky prick. ;D

That mighta been something you shoulda looked into before buying the tickets bro.

Dude, it's WACKEN!

If he would have taken the time to get proper directions he wouldn't of gotten the tickets, and Its better to take a chance on getting lost in Germany and getting raped by some guys dressed in corpse paint than lose out on the chance of getting raped by some guys in corpse paint on stage in front of thousands and thousands of people.
Quote by civildp1
It's not rocket surgery.
Quote by Kensai
That was so hot my penis exploded.
Quote by killthekingx
I **ing hate Opeth. They make every other band I know look bad.

Quote by beckyjc
some cockwanks just wan to throw 5 stars at her because she has a vag
This is very helpful you ****s. Can I get a worthy contribution. I took a bus to Brooks Alta at 11:00 at night in the middle of winter with no clue on where a hotel is or if I could even get one so I'm not too worried about Germany.
hang on guys, i live around Hamburg

give me sec and i'll find out how to get to wacken.

EDIT: your best bet is to go to the Main Train Station (Hamburg Hauptbahnhof) in Hamburg, and ask the Deutsche Bahn (German Railway). Their sign is a big "DB"

so once you get to the train station (take a bus or the subway, can't help you there but i'm sure people at the airport will be able to get you there) you go to the ticket counter of the Deutsche Bahn and simply ask them how to get to Wacken. Everyone speaks English in Germany, don't worry aboot the language.

My best bet would be to drive to Neumuenster with a train and then get to Wacken by bus (they're only about 20km apart), but i'm not sure if that's possible.

hope that helps
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Apr 15, 2008,