Page 1 of 2
Do you? Or is it just me? I'm 16 and all my friends at school just seem to annoy me a lot of the time. I know, go find other friends, but it's not just that really. I just get really fed up with people after I know them too well and just the little things they do begin to frustrate me. For example, I'll get really annoyed with a friend of mine comes up and starts playfighting with me or whatever. That's another thing I hate, physical contact, especially when my friends do things like put their hands over my face to annoy me. Maybe I'm just weird. I don't know why I do, but I just get sick of my friends. They're cool and everything, I just have days when I don't like them at all. Am I weird or do you guys get this too?
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
There's certain people that I hang out with that are like that, but the majority of my friends are cool.
In a sense, I get what you are saying. We all get tired of people sometimes. And I have a thing against people touching me as well (really makes me feel weird... like skin crawling weird)... yet I have no problem with touching people (sometimes unwanted AND sexual ). Anyway, I get what you mean to a certain extent, but I feel as though you might just be really weird and anti-social if it's that easy to get under your skin.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
Do you? Or is it just me? I'm 16 and all my friends at school just seem to annoy me a lot of the time. I know, go find other friends, but it's not just that really. I just get really fed up with people after I know them too well and just the little things they do begin to frustrate me. For example, I'll get really annoyed with a friend of mine comes up and starts playfighting with me or whatever. That's another thing I hate, physical contact, especially when my friends do things like put their hands over my face to annoy me. Maybe I'm just weird. I don't know why I do, but I just get sick of my friends. They're cool and everything, I just have days when I don't like them at all. Am I weird or do you guys get this too?

I feel like that all the time, don't worry, you're not alone!
Try different friends. Not saying go make new ones, I'm just saying shift around and dont hang out with the same ones all the time

As for physical contact, just tell them seriously to stop cuz it pisses you off

I kinda used to have the same problem
Quote by Doppelgänger
I'm the same. I have days where I rather just be alone than be with my friends.

Yeah, that's what it's like I guess. I have days where I get so annoyed with my friends and pretty much everything they do just annoys me. Today was one of them.
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Some of my friends do annoying **** to, u need to tell em to **** off with meaning when they take something to far and they learn your annoyance limit hopefully
I have a friend who is the king of party fouls.

He's also an amputee who survived cancer so he's optimistic all of the time. I'm not optimistic and I can't please his every whim.
last.fm[/url}
it's days like then when I'm glad that I can play guitar, music is seriously awesome
Sometimes, because they beat the inside jokes we use into the fuckking ground. I can't believe they still find some of the stuff funny.
Quote by technicolour
Sometimes, because they beat the inside jokes we use into the fuckking ground. I can't believe they still find some of the stuff funny.

Yeah, that annoys me alot too. I just feel sometimes that I don't actually like any of them. I don't know, it's weird.
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by technicolour

Ah, yes. My friends are fond of doing that. What I hate the most though, is how immature they act sometimes. They tell all these random sex jokes, and stories; I just find it incredibly annoying.
you're not alone buddy. im pretty sure everybody has experienced this.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
I'm like that too, the smallest things just piss me off. I'm glad that I have other groups of friends than just one.
They could just do it because you react to it in a funny way. Like one of my friends. He never gets the message even if he gets hurt. He gets kicked in the balls and after that he doesn't do anything to stop it happening again, he just stands there with his hands in his pockets
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
I don't hang around with my friends enough to get annoyed by them.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Almost the same with me, only some of friends just try to embarrass me with whatever I'm doing at any given moment. Of course I do the same to them so it's even. Every now and then they like to give a good sock to the chest but I just pop 'em in the stomach once and it's all said and done or vice versa.

They're your friends and if they think you're they're friend then there's no problem. And you're going to have to accept the little details that you don't like about them; just tease them about it time and time again they'll get the point.

But yeah I do get those days where I'm just sick of them, not even wanting to normally communicate like I usually would. Just ignore and play the nearest instrument or get wasted or some other hobby you like to do.
Quote by Doppelgänger
I'm the same. I have days where I rather just be alone than be with my friends.

a majority of the time I prefer being alone, but I do get annoyed with things my friends do, but not really them all together. Ive found that if you spend more time than usual with a friend, they usually start wearing on your nerves and you get sick of each other for a while lol.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Two mates and I had to sleep in a one-man tent on a DofE hike. To fit in, we literally had to spoon. Now there's physical contact like you wouldn't believe. But, we managed to sleep, so I think you can get over than sort of boundary. Maybe not with the face thing, because I don't like that either.
Quote by glendoom
Almost the same with me, only some of friends just try to embarrass me with whatever I'm doing at any given moment. Of course I do the same to them so it's even. Every now and then they like to give a good sock to the chest but I just pop 'em in the stomach once and it's all said and done or vice versa.

They're your friends and if they think you're they're friend then there's no problem. And you're going to have to accept the little details that you don't like about them; just tease them about it time and time again they'll get the point.

But yeah I do get those days where I'm just sick of them, not even wanting to normally communicate like I usually would. Just ignore and play the nearest instrument or get wasted or some other hobby you like to do.

Thanks man, you're right. I'll follow your advice
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
At the moment, I'm working with a job with one of my best friends. It was great for the first two weeks, but now it's week three and honestly I'm getting sick of him. He's such a joker, and everything he says is just so lame now I've been hearing it all day for two weeks straight. Just the things he does... Argh! And he wonders why I don't bring him along to my outings on the weekends...

It's because I've just been with him all week and I want to hang out with OTHER people. But how do you tell your best friend something like that?
A U S S I E
Quote by Jcore44
At the moment, I'm working with a job with one of my best friends. It was great for the first two weeks, but now it's week three and honestly I'm getting sick of him. He's such a joker, and everything he says is just so lame now I've been hearing it all day for two weeks straight. Just the things he does... Argh! And he wonders why I don't bring him along to my outings on the weekends...

It's because I've just been with him all week and I want to hang out with OTHER people. But how do you tell your best friend something like that?

good point man,

I work with a close buddy of mine too, and he is a real ****TY worker. Always complaining, cheating his way to kill time, doing things he's not supposed to on the job, Lying to our boss and stuff like that. And the sad part is he has been working longer than i have so he acts like he's better than me, and it's just really sad when the manager comes in and bitches at him, and then (of course) always complains to me

arggh...
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
only when they argue over stupid things like driving or if someone owe them a buck or two
i won't talk to half of my freinds about borrowing or loaning money because they make it a big deal even if its just a couple bucks
Everyone gets sick of their friends sometimes im sure, I know I do, I just talk to different friends until the feeling passes.
Well most of my friends used to live in Cairns, then I realized they were all losers.
A U S S I E
Quote by Jcore44
Well most of my friends used to live in Cairns, then I realized they were all losers.

And thats why you have no friends now?

Do you follow me around or something?
Quote by Dr_Brad
Your a freak

Thanks for that insightful comment.
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Well 2 of my not so close friends tick me off on a regular basis. my best friend also annoys the crap outta me pretty often too. but hey, i'm guessing they'd say the same thing about me...

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Yeah I knida get what you're saying TS. Most of my friends are good to be around, though there is one guy who is annoying as hell (not immature-annoying, but boring-annoying) the only reason I really tolerate him at all is cos I've known him since we were 2 so I kinda have this subliminal big brother-protective thing going on. Other than that, he bugs the hell outa me.
school was the worst for it
the people in my year, even the ones i was friends with, drove me absolutely crazy
Top lel.
I really wouldn't worry. When you leave school you probably won't see them very often at all.
well, my friends try to 'cock shot' each other.

they simply try to kick you in the nuts.

winds me the fuck up
Page 1 of 2