Did anyone else watch Star Wars episode VI on spike last night or today? Did you notice that George Lucas decided to put the teen/20's Anakin as the ghost at the end?

I thought it was pretty sweet. If you saw it, what did you think of it?
yeah they stuck that in the dvd as well.
I didn't like that, because Darth Vader came back to the light side JUST as he died so technically it should have been his ghost, not that fags
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
It was the #1 worst decision in the newest version of the old trilogy (DVD set).

Bar none.

I can deal with everything they've done to it. With the 1996 Special Edition VHS set onwards, I'm cool with it. They look better, there were added scenes, and they were good versions.

But to add Hayden at the end of Jedi?

That's just bull.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I kinda had to do a double take when I saw that, I was surprised.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by fallenangel20
It was the #1 worst decision in the newest version of the old trilogy (DVD set).

Bar none.

I can deal with everything they've done to it. With the 1996 Special Edition VHS set onwards, I'm cool with it. They look better, there were added scenes, and they were good versions.

But to add Hayden at the end of Jedi?

That's just bull.

+10

Hayden Christensen and Jar Jar Binks are probably the worst things to ever come out of Star Wars.
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Saga LP Copy
- Godin Seagull Acoustic
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender G-Dec
- Jim Dunlop Crybaby
- Guitar Rig 2
Is it the version that showed all the planets celebrating at the end....because I hated that more then the anakin thing...
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Quote by Floydian45
+10

Hayden Christensen and Jar Jar Binks are probably the worst things to ever come out of Star Wars.

i agree. the whole time i watched episode 2, i was thinking "hell, i can act better than this. this guy doesn't get it."
lol star wars.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Apr 15, 2008,
Quote by schecter_guy
i agree. the whole time i watched episode 2, i was thinking "hell, i can act better than this. this guy doesn't get it."

Yeah, no kidding man.

Anakin - "I don't like sand. Sand is evil. But you are not like that sand. You are like soft sand. Really awesome sand."

Padme - "Thats so deep. You are so hot now."

Like what the hell? This isn't like the Star Wars grew up with. Thanks Lucas!
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Saga LP Copy
- Godin Seagull Acoustic
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender G-Dec
- Jim Dunlop Crybaby
- Guitar Rig 2
Quote by Floydian45
+10

+1
I hated Anakin anyway, but teen/twenty's Anakin pissed me off to no end. Jar Jar wasn't as bad because he wasn't such a bitch but he was still annoying.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
yeah I remember getting the DVD boxed set when it came out and I saw that and almost smashed my TV.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Personally he should remake them and let a good director do them, like Joss Whedon, i might forgive him if he does that.
Quote by StJimmy88
Did anyone else watch Star Wars episode VI on spike last night or today? Did you notice that George Lucas decided to put the teen/20's Anakin as the ghost at the end?

I thought it was pretty sweet. If you saw it, what did you think of it?

If I would have known they were throwing in little changes like that I would have tuned in, but otherwise, I have them all on DVD. ...and VHS