Page 1 of 2
OK.

Hey guys. Selling a pedal of my own design the "old skool fuzz" starting at 85$+shipping I will take Orders for certain transistors if you want a certain kind in it that will be an extra 5$.

well basically is a Fuzz Face circuit but with some changes to the resistors and capacitors. I am going to probably use NPN 4410 tansistors Until I find something better. which I will.

The Boxes will be hand panted so each will be one of a kind.

COMING SOON: HANDMADE OD's BASED ON COLORSOUNDS OVERDRIVE.
COMING SOON: CLEAN BOOST.

Will ship to US and Europe. Buyer pays shipping.

Prefer Paypal But will accept Money Order.

Any Questions Just PM me. If you would like to Order a Fuzz or OD they're on back
order right now Just PM me. BE SURE TO POST IN THE THREAD PM'D SO I KNOW IF YOU DID AND I DIDN"T GET IT.

After you place an order for one Give me atleast one (1) week to make and ship.

I think thats it If you have questions like I said PM me or post in this thread. you can also Email me at Flyboybdv@hotmail.com that is also my IM adress. I think thats it for contact info.

One more thing there is a Demo of the Old Skool fuzz on my profile Click My MP3's and Click Fuzz Face Demo. I will have a V2 of this up later that covers more of its features. I may also Have Darkarbiter7 do a demo for me on youtube ( NO GARUNTEES ON THIS YET)

V2 OF OLD SKOOL FUZZ DEMO UP ON MY PROFILE!

Click "my MP3's" to find the demo

You can also Email me at Flyboybdv@hotmail.com
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Jun 5, 2008,
Hey,
Free bump for you.
I'll talk to you more about overdrives in the future.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Bump, hopeing you'll bump my swap meet thread.

Hey, I'm going to sell handbuilt OD's soon too! Competition's good for the customer!
Quote by darkarbiter7
Hey,
Free bump for you.
I'll talk to you more about overdrives in the future.

did you get my PM?

Quote by the.spine.surfs
Bump, hopeing you'll bump my swap meet thread.

Hey, I'm going to sell handbuilt OD's soon too! Competition's good for the customer!

Ahh competition sounds good.

which thread did you want me to bump?
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
If you wanted, I could stick to more 808-like TS's, and you could do more modern ones. That sounds like what you're doing anyway...
Quote by the.spine.surfs
If you wanted, I could stick to more 808-like TS's, and you could do more modern ones. That sounds like what you're doing anyway...
sh

yah what I plan on building is a Tubescreamer with more gain basicaly. It a van halenish sound actually. But sure we can do that
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Awesome. We'll try not to get on each other's turn too much.

Think you'd trade me a kit or two for my holy stain?

Yah I could trade you one of my Fuzzes for it. You don't want it assembled? just parts a box and schematics?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
free bumpers.
it would be sweet if you could put out a plain volume boost too.
I'll be in the market for one.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I will definatly try and do one for ya dark. Right now I;m doing the OD It's gonna be based of the colorsuond Overdriver and I'm gonna change some things up
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
I'm interested in your overdrive, but I'd need it to be able to be used for bass and handle it without low end loss like on most Tubescreamers and their clones.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Umm. I've never tried it with a Bass And I won't have it done till mid may (maybe a bit earlier) but I will try it with a bass and get back to you ok?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
dude. sometime we gotta meet up in one of these MN GC's and jam up the store.
(free bump)
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
dude. sometime we gotta meet up in one of these MN GC's and jam up the store.
(free bump)

more than willing man.

I'm in the cities (blaine to be specific) every sat.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
up
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump

Price Drop 60+ shipping for the old skool
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Careful with the bumps dude.

-Mick.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
yah sorry I forgot It's only one a day isn't it. I thought it was two
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
One every 24 hours. 3 maximum a week.

-Mick.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Hey man... a more modern od sounds good. i think i read van halen up there somewhere... pm me with some details?
Member of the EHX Guild

Yamaha SG500B
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips EQ
EHX Russian Big Muff
Roland Cube 30
Jake will suffice.

Join the revolution, GG&A.
Pmd
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
up
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
up
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
sunday bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
up she goes

PICS BEFORE FRIDAY!
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
ttt
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
I might see about a Fuzz Face and a Coloursound Booster if you ship to UK (and once its done). Any idea how much that might cost?
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Quote by John W
I might see about a Fuzz Face and a Coloursound Booster if you ship to UK (and once its done). Any idea how much that might cost?

the UK us gonna cost something like 20 bucks I'll find out the exact shipping later ok?

the colorsounds I"m still working bugs out of but it'll be done in may
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Cool well I'll see about getting them then if it's fairly cheap
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Quote by John W
Cool well I'll see about getting them then if it's fairly cheap

I"m still working on the Booster but When would you like the fuzz?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Hmm, not sure if I'm gonna buy one yet, as I have a few questions first:

1. Is it true bypass?
2. Does it have an AC adapter (or somewhere to plug one in)?
3. Do you have any pictures?
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
Last edited by polaroidvision at May 3, 2008,
Page 1 of 2