i play in a church group and we play alot of chris tomlin and hillsong united covers. the guitarists of hillsong united use alot of dotted eighth delays. the problem is with most delay pedals out there, you have to hold the pedal down for two seconds and then tap the tempo in.

i was looking at the boss dd5 and saw that you can set the tempo on the fly with the fs5u foot switch. what are some other delay pedals that are good and under $200? oh yeah it has to go to at least 800ms.
the new boss dd7 has the same futures (has an extra input for a fs5u).

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Cant go wrong with the DD-20, I'm unsure about prices though. I know for sure it has a Dotted 8th note setting though.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
He says under $200 in the original post.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
i play in a church group and we play alot of chris tomlin and hillsong united covers. the guitarists of hillsong united use alot of dotted eighth delays. the problem is with most delay pedals out there, you have to hold the pedal down for two seconds and then tap the tempo in.

i was looking at the boss dd5 and saw that you can set the tempo on the fly with the fs5u foot switch. what are some other delay pedals that are good and under $200? oh yeah it has to go to at least 800ms.

i forgot to mention that we tour alot around the u.s so, my gear gets banged around alot even in my flight cases. i need something reliable.
i like boss pedals because they seem sturdy.
i heard the line 6 echo park breaks alot.
Seriously, Boss DD-20 would be perfect.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13