Hi There UG!!!

I use a Gibson Les Paul (Zakk Wylde Pickups) into a Marshall DSL401 combo.

Just got a Boss MT-2 to add to my pedal board as what a nice range of tones available to me at the kick of a pedal.

Anyone got any recomended settings?

I'm open to any type of music/sound.
The MT-2 sucks. Sounds way to harsh and doesn't you amp have already enough gain.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Return it if you can. I have one to get my enough gain on my SS amp but it doesnt sound that good.

That said my settings are highs almost maxed, lows about 4:00, Mids at 2:00, mid freq. at 11:00 and gain to taste, usually between 12:00 and 3:00 depending on what im playing.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
To be fair I only really got the MT-2 so I dont have to kart my amp off to rehearsal along with other ****.
I enjoyed the "throw it at a slapper out the car window on the way home from the studio after hearing how crap all your sounds came out and curse the prick of an amp tech that took 6 weeks to fix an output tranny" setting. It was great value.

Really. Get rid of it.
Quote by kyrreca
If your EQ looks like this your audience will look like this
sell it and get the MD-2 (the mega distortion) its way better
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
I could only ever get a good sound when it was off.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I used to love it, but that was my first pedal, now I honestly hate it, some people are a little over exaggerating by saying to return it and all of that crap. What amp do you have and what settings are you using.
You haven't made it anywhere until they make an action figure of you.