Hello all, anyone know of any pc software that allows you to play a lead and creates the harmony notes on screen? or anything similar.Thanks in advance
I wish I knew
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Do you mean you want it to compose the harmony for you ? I'm not quite sure what you're asking for.
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by hoddie123
Hello all, anyone know of any pc software that allows you to play a lead and creates the harmony notes on screen? or anything similar.Thanks in advance

Just learn to count. Basic harmony is basically just as easy as counting on your fingers (assuming you know a scale or two).
the cheaper harmony plugins and pedals are very basic and will only add a note or two keeping constant all the time...

Once you spend $500+ you can get products like the VoiceWorks or something similar which TC Helicon offers. These harmonizers take in audio and adjust the new audio tracks they create to make it all sound top notch.

The cheapest way to do harmony is to just record to a click track and layer a few takes playing differently each time, this saves money but does take a little longer...