Since when did YouTube videos get to reach 89 min long o.O
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
there's plenty of mistakes in that video ranging from physics to grossly misquoted people. There are a lot of lists about them.

its kind of disgusting that anyone makes or believes a video like that when 3000 died.
3000 people died.

There was no conspiracy.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
its kind of disgusting that anyone makes or believes a video like that when 3000 died.

What makes it disrespectful? Believing it and then just ignoring it and not making the video would have been disrespectful, trying to iron out all the creases in the story certainly isn't.

Not saying I'm on either side of the fence.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
i cant say if it was a conspiracy, but all these weird facts do put it into question. though people shouldn't argue over the fact that people have different opinions of what happened. no point in trying to make someone change their mind.
Not even gonna waste my time watching the vid. I don't understand why people like trying to get caught up in this crap. It was either real or fake, but in the end does it matter? People have been trying to prove this as a fake forever now, and this stuff happened years ago.

What's happened has happened, you can either think a: Terrorist attacks, innocents killed, tragic day for many

or b: THIS WAS PLANNED ZOMG, Bush did it all just go to war! BLAH BLAH, SECOND PLANE, BLAH BLAH FIRST PLANE...

I guess it just comes down to what kind of person you are. Think of the people who lost relatives and stuff in the tragedy though, it wouldn't be easy convincing them their loved ones were killed for no apparent reason. And it's a fact you're not going to convince the government to come out and say it was all planned, so they should really just let it go. Bush will be gone soon anyway.... right?
damn i wish youtube would work for me right now
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
Quote by Aravix
Not even gonna waste my time watching the vid. I don't understand why people like trying to get caught up in this crap. It was either real or fake, but in the end does it matter? People have been trying to prove this as a fake forever now, and this stuff happened years ago.

What's happened has happened, you can either think a: Terrorist attacks, innocents killed, tragic day for many

or b: THIS WAS PLANNED ZOMG, Bush did it all just go to war! BLAH BLAH, SECOND PLANE, BLAH BLAH FIRST PLANE...

I guess it just comes down to what kind of person you are. Think of the people who lost relatives and stuff in the tragedy though, it wouldn't be easy convincing them their loved ones were killed for no apparent reason. And it's a fact you're not going to convince the government to come out and say it was all planned, so they should really just let it go. Bush will be gone soon anyway.... right?

no you can also think it happened pretty much as it was reported to have happened, but there are a few details that are very questionable. Why would the government spend 100 million dollars to investigate the clinton lewenski scandel and only 3 million on 9/11?
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
The accuracy and fairness of Loose Change has been disputed by Popular Mechanics, media outlets and independent researchers. On September 11, 2006 Dylan Avery and Jason Bermas appeared on "Democracy Now! the War and Peace Report", to debate James Meigs and David Dunbar,[3] two editors of Popular Mechanics and the book Debunking 9/11 Myths.[4] The film has been edited and re-released in a second edition, then recut again removing some of the inaccuracies that were in previous editions. A further "final cut" version was originally planned for release on September 11 2006, but was delayed and is now pushed back to February or March 2007.

"Great, if there's any inaccuracies just remove them. It's not like it's flawing our conspiracy!"

Idiots...

I said in a similar thread in the pit yesterday night that I'd like you conspiracists to present this hypothesis to the faces of the relatives of those who died in the planecrash or in the towers. Hopefully, they'll punch you in the face...

also, *reported* for sheer fail.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
They have the ability to kill thousands of thier own people, but can't stop people putting up videos about it on the internet....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
The US could go to war vs Iraq anyways, they wouldn't need to blow the twin towers up, there would be better solutions if they wanted to have one.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard