Hi, I live in Australia and I'm looking for some good local shred bands/artists. I know there are a lot of metal bands here, but I'm not really into that. So if anyone from Aus has heard any decent shred/instrumental bands please notify.
Member #5 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club.

PM forsaknazrael to join
Your music is actually quite good. It reminds me of old computer game music.

PM forsaknazrael to join
thank u very much for that i wasn't expecting that at all lol

so check out Karnivool if u wish

also http://www.progarchives.com/Bands-country.asp?country=13

just found that
havent listened to any but ill see if they actually sound good
thanks, i'll check out those bands... Have you ever played the game Rise of the Triad? I always thought the music in that game was awsome

PM forsaknazrael to join
hey mate about that game i remember playing it on my old dos computer that i got rid of a years ago but i was a young guy, i no what u mean by the music upbeat technical and sounds really good for midi

thanks for bringing back lil childhood memories lol
Brett Garsed and Frank Gambale are australian... So are Bruce Mathiske and Tommy Emmanuel, though those are probably not what you're looking for.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Quote by Resiliance
Brett Garsed and Frank Gambale are australian... So are Bruce Mathiske and Tommy Emmanuel, though those are probably not what you're looking
for.

i really did not no tommy emmanuel was australian WOW!!!! thanks
Quote by Resiliance
Brett Garsed and Frank Gambale are australian... So are Bruce Mathiske and Tommy Emmanuel, though those are probably not what you're looking for.

Like minds eh Resi? Those were the exact four that sprung straight to mind when I saw the title.
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.
Hey, I forgot about those guys, Gambale is cool!

PM forsaknazrael to join
Bruce Mathiske and Frank Gambale for guitarists.
I don't really know of any bands.
Ibanez RG1527
ENGL Blackmore Sig.
Marshall 1960A Cab
Orange 4x12 Cab

Member of UG's Official Gain \/\/hores - Invite Only