I got linked to Rondomusic.com from some thread or other, and the link was to some Agile guitar. A 7-string. Looked incredibly good value, and a sweet-ass guitar, at that.

Anyway, I have never seen Agiles in UK shops, and rondomusic.com can't/won't ship to the uk. Anyone ever seen these about, available for UK customers in shops or online?
eBay is your only real bet online. Some random local stores might stock them too (one near me does - though the other five stores in town have never even heard of the brand), but you can't count on it.

Generally though, I don't think it's worth it. Having played a number of Agiles, I've found the quality really lacking. I honestly don't see why so many people on here have such a huge hard-on for Agile guitars. Considering UK shops have easy access to much better 'copy brands' like Vintage and Tokai, who make superb copies of other brands' guitars as well as their own original models, Agile is obsolete.
Buy a Vintage instead, similar price bracket and nothing wrong with the quality when you take into account the cost.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
i think he ships to the uk, email him.
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
You guys have Tokai, though. Tokais supposedly rival Gibson, wheras Agiles rival Epiphones.
Agile do ship to the UK, i spoke with the owner a while ago asking if hed ship across.

Its about $50 i think.
Quote by PCSpeaker
Agile do ship to the UK, i spoke with the owner a while ago asking if hed ship across.

Its about $50 i think.

+ VAT
+import duty
= not worth bothering.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
+ VAT
+import duty
= not worth bothering.

Thats WITH VAT.

And depending on how you get it sent across, import duty is pretty low, or non existant.

They use UPS as standard, but take my approach, ask a friend who visits america, or in my case Japan, and get them to bring it across.

Friend of my dads brings cars over to the UK to sell, got me an Edwards Alexi style, without shipping etc