Hey UG.

I was bored the other day, so I turned Careless Whisper into a thrash metal song for a laugh. I know the structure isn't true to the original, but there ya go

Tone isn't the best, as it was all done using amp models on Garageband. I plugged my Les Paul Studio straight into the Line In of my macbook. The drums are also mainly a loop, with a couple of fills thrown in. Also courtesy of Garageband.

The track is located on my profile, under the title of 'George Michael like you've never heard it before'

* Don't mind the solo, it was completely impro'd

See what you think!
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
hey man
thats a pretty sweet arrangement of it, i hadn't heard the original so had a quick listen after i heard yours and being a metal fan enjoyed yours much more. Also nice improv solo

What did you use to plug your guitar into the mac? i recently got a mac and have been recording stuff through the mic which doesn't give as good of a quality as yours gets through line in, and i'd love to be able to get that quality sound.
hey, thanks for the crit.

I just use a standard guitar cable, but put a 6.3mm to 3.5mm adapter on one end so i can plug straight into the line in.

Really inexpensive, like £1.50
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!