I wouldn't doubt it. Every band that seems to jump on the "hardcore" bandwagon makes it fairly big, despite the fact that they all sound the same...
Sounds the same as every other band.

Plus - "Fuck the music industry and fuck you..."

Now that's just rude.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
well... im just not a fan. its nothing special. there are alot of bands that sound like this.
It's not because of the music, check out the line up.
Last.fm

I saw tail lights, last night, in a dream about my old life
Everybody leaves so why, why wouldn't you?
i would have listened to them if they had said what bands they had toured with in their bio.

: (
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention.
I don't particularly rate it at all.

They're very good at playing open notes, for sure.

But well yeah, it's just who is IN the band.

700 friends overnight?
3,000 page views the day they started a myspace?
Crafter?

Hahaha.
Quote by brad5992
One of the worst Australian bands, Crafter sucks etc.

This.

Hey were you at Balance and Composure today?
Last.fm

No I couldnt make it, which sucks. I had work till 4 and I wouldve had to catch the train up to Brisbane, so yeah no chance of getting there in time.

Did you go? Did it rule?
Quote by Magero
As an Australian, I would like to officially apologise for this band. We're not all of this knuckle-dragging, bandwagon jumping type.

Yes you are. Don't ****ing lie. You have a song called Breakdown in your very own signature!

/trollpost
Quote by brad5992
No I couldnt make it, which sucks. I had work till 4 and I wouldve had to catch the train up to Brisbane, so yeah no chance of getting there in time.

Did you go? Did it rule?

I went to the acoustic show, yeah. It was really good, they played a few songs off the new album (which I don't have yet ), Only Boundaries, a Smiths Cover and some song of the singers that he'd never played before.
Last.fm

Quote by TheBDanAbstract
Yes you are. Don't ****ing lie. You have a song called Breakdown in your very own signature!

/trollpost

It's not a song, it's a link to the STC facebook page, disguised cleverly... as a link... to the STC facebook page... <_<