I bought a Peavey Valveking awhile ago. As most of you know the Stock speaker in the Valve King is a bit...well...crappy.

I play all kinds of metal, and the tone to be considered is Gus G's of Firewind of the album Alligance. Now I know I don't have his gear and what-not, but I want something in that line but not exactly. I am looking to install a Celestion Vintage 30, but the price for one here in South Africa is very expensive. I would like some suggestions and alternatives.
My gear:

Schecter Revenger FR
ESP Ltd Viper-500 (Seymour Duncan SH-4(N) + SH-12(B))
----
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde OD
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
----
Peavey Valveking 112
Basically anything that's not the stock speaker will be an upgrade. You may want to check on some of the offerings from Eminence as they're generally less expensive than the Celestions.

You're in South Africa? Ever hear of a band called Monday Morning?
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
If you like metal, Do not go with the Vintage 30. I went with the celestion GT100 (hot 100) as it is called. The Celestion GT-75 would also work nice.
My Gear:

Fender Strat w/Duncans
Hand Built(by me) guitar w/Duncans
Ibanez RG321MH
Bugera V22
Peavey Vyper 30 Watt
Xotic BB Preamp
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Digitech Hardwire Chromatic Tuner
Fender T-Bucket Acoustic
Digitech Bad Monkey
Lynchworm: Yeah, I heard that the Vintage 30 would not be the best choice for metal. Are the GT100 and GT-75 cheaper than the Vintage 30?

Kendall: Don't know if you can get Eminence in SA, I will check with my dealer tomorrow Sorry, Monday Morning hasn't hit SA yet!

Thanks for the tips guys, keep 'em coming
My gear:

Schecter Revenger FR
ESP Ltd Viper-500 (Seymour Duncan SH-4(N) + SH-12(B))
----
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde OD
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
----
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by damienFROST
Kendall: Don't know if you can get Eminence in SA, I will check with my dealer tomorrow

Worst case scenario is you can probably have some shipped in from a dealer in Europe or America.

Quote by damienFROST
Sorry, Monday Morning hasn't hit SA yet!

I ask only because they had somewhere in the neighborhood of twice the amount of radio play in Africa that they did in America when pushing their last album a couple of years ago. They're kind of a niche market band so I'm not surprised.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Quote by damienFROST
Lynchworm: Yeah, I heard that the Vintage 30 would not be the best choice for metal. Are the GT100 and GT-75 cheaper than the Vintage 30?

Kendall: Don't know if you can get Eminence in SA, I will check with my dealer tomorrow Sorry, Monday Morning hasn't hit SA yet!

Thanks for the tips guys, keep 'em coming

In the U.S. You could get the 100 for $50.00 from avatar speakers. Not all places sell them that cheap but they are definately available for less than the vintage 30
My Gear:

Fender Strat w/Duncans
Hand Built(by me) guitar w/Duncans
Ibanez RG321MH
Bugera V22
Peavey Vyper 30 Watt
Xotic BB Preamp
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Digitech Hardwire Chromatic Tuner
Fender T-Bucket Acoustic
Digitech Bad Monkey