My right arm is holding me back, I can't play like this.

I have to pull my whole arm back to get it in a decent position, and it tires ( or whaterver it's called, maybe tiers...) my arm.

While my left hand could go on forever, my right arm get tired as soon as i start picking, I pick with my wrist, I don't anchor and I don't think I'm very tense either, maybe just a little.

If I pull the shoulder down I can't get it in a posisiton and it sounds like crap.

I guess I'll have to try to upload some pictures but I can't do that right now.

...any suggestions on what to do?

I figured I'd post in this forum because... it belongs to the basics, could be wrong though.
Quote by epic7734
would this be sitting down or standing?

Sitting, but the classical position helped me alot.
Quote by TelefonKatalog
Sitting, but the classical position helped me alot.

Practice standing as often as possilble; that's how you'll be playing for the most part, right?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Practice standing as often as possilble; that's how you'll be playing for the most part, right?

Yeah, I do practice standing alot too, but I wanna be able to sit down and play without hurting my arm.
Quote by TelefonKatalog
Yeah, I do practice standing alot too, but I wanna be able to sit down and play without hurting my arm.

Classical position should do you right then, it's the closest you can get to standing without actually standing.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.