can anyone recommend me some different shoegaze bands

i really like my bloody valentine, ride, slowdive, moose, chapterhouse, jesus and mary chain, swervedriver, telescopes, amusment parks on fire, rumskib

i'm really getting into the genre and wondering if theres any other good bands for me to listen to in it?
Verve, particularly their first album: A Storm In Heaven and also check out Alcest: Souvenirs d'un autre monde. Its a little heavier but still good.
A little bit heavier then other mentioned artist but you could check out Boris - Feedbacker, or anything by Jesu
New Demos (Oct. 11)

Dropoutoflifewithbonginhand
followthesmoke
towardtherifffilledland

Gear:
Vantage Mystery model Electric Guitar
Peavy TNT 115 Mid 80's model USA
Russian Big Muff
Ibanez 5 string
Spacemen 3
Cocteau Twins
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
Quote by any14doomsday
A little bit heavier then other mentioned artist but you could check out Boris - Feedbacker, or anything by Jesu

Some of Jesu's earlier stuff is more metal than shoegaze but their last record is very good indeed.

Oceansize is another one to try.
Autolux, Asobi Seksu, Lush, Blonde Redhead.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
the ecstasy of saint theresa
spiritualized
starflyer 59
alcest
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
cheers dudes i'll check sme of these out, heared of a few of them, amusements aren't strictylt shoegaze but they often seen as modern shoegaze
Check out Scarling, they've definitely got that vibe about them.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Lush.

other people have mentioned all the main ones.
"i'd give my soul to be where i was a year ago... if i had a soul left to give"
is The Helio Sequence classified as shoegaze? i've heard that they are but I'm not sure.

If so, they're awesome and you should listen to them.
I'm not big on the term shoegaze.

The Jesus and Mary Chain are my favourite band of all time. But I wouldn't call them 'shoegaze', maybe Psychocandy fits that tag a bit, but everything afterwards certainly does not (e..g Darklands, Automatic)

Otherwise, Spirtualized, Slowdive and MBV obviously.

If you like shoegaze inspired stuff; M83 is brilliant; he's like an electronic MBV
Definately Jesus and Mary Chain.
Lush are not very good, in my opinion.
Get the Brian Jonestown Massacre's first album "Methodrone".
Galaxie 500.
Primal Scream maybe.
Danelectro
Last edited by xSepulturax at May 8, 2008,
Primal Scream is far more famous for their contributions to Acid House, I must say.

If you like that BJM album (Methodrone), get Dandys Rule, OK? by The Dandy Warhols.

Most of the BJM and the Dandys' respective catalogs consist of '60s revival and psych pop, but they started out with some great more shoegaze-y ****.
While most of their career is noise/indie-pop, the Magnetic Fields' Distortion could be considered shoegaze.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.