I got one for free from my music store after my brother bought one of those Squier Strat packs.

What do you guys think of them? I'm really liking it - I use it at school all the time, and I feel like I'm faster and stronger because of it. I know there's no substitute for real practice, but I can't have a guitar at school. I can have the Gripmaster however.

Anyone else got one?
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.
What is a Gripmaster?
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
So it's something to make your fingers stronger? Well, I guess it can help, especially when you're starting out. Guitar is more about coordinating both hands and dexterity tho (IMO).
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
I have one that i got to help strengthen my left hand for playing piano and it does seem to have had a positive effect.
I borrowed one from a friend, which he uses for rock climbing. It's good for like you say, strengthening your hand when a guitar isn't possible and I really like the versatility.

I'm very pleased with it, great freebie.

If I ran a guitar store, I think I would give one of these away to every new customer purchasing a guitar.
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.
I like mine. I don't use it all that often, and when I do, it's usually to build up the strength in my right hand for bass playing, but they're pretty good for when you don't have a guitar around.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.