no nothing can be truely true
109 32%
I'm not sure
89 26%
other
39 11%
Voters: 344.
Page 1 of 5
think about it. have you ever questioned reality seriosly? the question I'm asking is... Is reality real? think about that and seriosly question it. how do we know facts are real. or life and deth.

your thoughts...
Stop watching The Matrix.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
stoner philosophy = teh phail
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I questioned that.
It COULD be true... However, just enjoy your life or whatever it is and don't think about that stuff. You won't find the answer.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Not really, i tend to think about things more along the lines of what am i having for tea.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Maybe your brain has created the idea of a skull in which to keep itself safe, when in "reality" it's floating in space amongst other brains.

Oh and, "I think, therefore I am"
Quote by urik
I questioned that.
It COULD be true... However, just enjoy your life or whatever it is and don't think about that stuff. You won't find the answer.

+1 Great answer
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Well... we exist in our heads so yeah. We can decide not to do something or control our emotions.

Either that or stop watching the matrix.
where's the I don't care I live in my own world and I'll like it if it's fake or not option?
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by ..NEM..
+1 Great answer

I secod that man. but its still cool to think out side the box.
this i have pondered on many a insomnia sleep deprived night, ill never know the answer but life's what you make it so make it rock
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Ive become paranoid about reality ever since i watched the Truman show
>.>
<.<
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
perhaps this is the dream, and our dreams the reality....
If that's the case I can fly! j/k

You're argument is valid though in my book. We just don't know. Whatever it is, just make the best of it!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Most phrases starting with "dude" usually aren't the answers to deep philosophical problems.
Quote by sgboy666
Not really, i tend to think about things more along the lines of what am i having for tea.

Good Man!
Gear

Guitars - Fender Deluxe Player Strat, Squier Affinity Strat, Ibanez TCM - 50

Amps - Fender Blues Deluxe

Effects - Boss ME-50

Other - Banjo

Jazz Is not music, Its a way of life
Quote by rush4life
Most phrases starting with "dude" usually aren't the answers to deep philosophical problems.

dude don't mess with dude man.
Quote by TheBF
There is no spoon.

well said
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
well if you really don't believe in life and death then you shouldn't be afraid to jump off of a tall building. or chug draino. or wrestle a lion. but i'd be willing to bet that you won't do any of the above.
"Now where have we seen this before?"-Ted Nugent (The Whackmaster)
"Roger Waters playing a fretless bass?(laughter)"-David Gilmour
Quote by Chasing-Hiway83
well if you really don't believe in life and death then you shouldn't be afraid to jump off of a tall building. or chug draino. or wrestle a lion. but i'd be willing to bet that you won't do any of the above.

*jumps off bridge yelling* its not f***** real... *wakes up*
Quote by SmarterChild
Stop smoking weed.

I infact don't smoke weed. I've never smoked anything. the only drugs I've ever done are cafeen and music.
Last edited by Gregoriose at Apr 15, 2008,
4/20 isnt till Sunday
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
maybe were all part of an adam in some old ladies hair, whos living in a reality that isn't real of her own.
i swear, retarded stoners should not be allowed to express opinions. what if someone actually believed this crock of bullshit?

postmodernism is wrong. and its even worse, because even if it was right, it wouldnt matter at all. its the most useless philosophy ever.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
i swear, retarded stoners should not be allowed to express opinions. what if someone actually believed this crock of bullshit?

postmodernism is wrong. and its even worse, because even if it was right, it wouldnt matter at all. its the most useless philosophy ever.

Yup, by bashing stoners you've increased you're e-penis by .3 cm. Happy?

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
go find the Morphieus (spelling sucked)
eat the blue tablet or what ever.. get to he matrix.. and become ****ed up couse u already left the awesome world...

i hope there will b loads of guitars

uh indeed no or even if yes than why do ya mind anyway.. ya can't find it out... (unlees ya know Morpheous (duh i know it sucked))

mmm so oh btw if ya'l find him out and get into real word... don't forget to write some programs 4 me... give me loads of gutiars (even if they'll be virtuall)
Quote by hyroglyph!c
4/20 isnt till Sunday

I can't wait, shame I'll be still in the hospital but my friends are bringing me some baked goodies.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Ive thought about it, its not so hard to believe that my physical self and everything and everyone on this planet is a simulation. The only thing anyone knows is truly real is their perspective, their perception of reality, their first person view. Anything else is up4 debate. I cant wait until i die to find out.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
And what if it was fake? Could you tell us then what the real reality looks like?

Stop asking silly questions from yourself...
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Page 1 of 5