Use the Bank Up/Bank Down footswitches and select a bank (1-4 footswitches.) Seems pretty straightforward to me.
aw, sake.

naw, not change patches, get out of them

as in, not have the patches to choose from, just having a blank tone to work from.

theres actually nothing about how to do it anywhere, n none of the buttons seem to do it.
There is a manual button. Press it.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by Guitarmiester
Do you mean you want to bypass the GT-8 or create your own patches?

Lol neither, well kinda create my own patches.

see like, when you first turn the thing on, and its blank, waiting for you to select something.
Like before you actually enter the patch bank, to get back there.
Maybe someone who uses the GT-8 can help you out, I'm not too sure what you're getting at.
Noone understands what you are talking about. Stop being lazy and just look it up in the manual
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
Noone understands what you are talking about. Stop being lazy and just look it up in the manual

+10
I don't believe there is a blank patch. But you could make one. Turn off preamp, turn off stompbox, turn off delay, turn off reverb, turn off chorus, turn off FX1, turn off FX2. Then write. Technical there are still assignments but they will be off. There are some global parameters, but you'll need to read the manual.
You are never out of a patch. When you turn on the GT-8, it will load the last patch you were in. If you want to create your own from scratch, pick whatever patch number you want like 1-1 or something. Press write then the right arrow twice, the display will say initialize. Press write again. The only thing on will be the noise gate. If you want, press the master button then rotate the jog wheel once counter clockwise and turn it off.