So just out of curiosity, how jealous would you guys be if I just ordered a brand new Gibson CS-356 With a gold Bigsby tailpiece, Sperzel locking tuners, and kevlar bridge saddles. because it is in UPS ground headquarters and addressed to my home with a molded hard shell case. IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!
Traynor YCV40
Modded Gibson SG
Gibson CS-356
1973 Fender Bassman
Fulltone OCD
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
eh, the problem with getting a gibson is that you'll be so scared of harming it you'll never let it leave the house
Not at all. Any SRV and Zappa fan deserves a guitar like that.

Have fun.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Im not jealous. It probably cost you as much as you paid for your car. Which is way too much for a guitar i think. And with it costing so much, no one but house guests will probably see it.
Don't ask us, ask your other guitar.
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by SRVspeaks
So just out of curiosity, how jealous would you guys be if I just ordered a brand new Gibson CS-356 With a gold Bigsby tailpiece, Sperzel locking tuners, and kevlar bridge saddles. because it is in UPS ground headquarters and addressed to my home with a molded hard shell case. IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

No, I'm not a huge fan of 24.75" scale instruments.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
no, not at all. gibsons are overrated, i just sold my les paul on ebay and bought a strat deluxe with the proceeds, which was a good result as far as i was concerned.

still, i hope you are happy with your new gibson, and enjoy it as much as i am enjoying my new strat.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Ill put pictures up once I get it.
Traynor YCV40
Modded Gibson SG
Gibson CS-356
1973 Fender Bassman
Fulltone OCD
MXR Carbon Copy Delay