Sorry if this has been made before but when i searched i didn't find anything. Anyways when I'm warming up on guitar on the wrist of my fretting hand i get a sharp pain that goes away when I stop playing, anyone know what this could be?
Thanks in advance.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
G-400 alpine white (signed by Coheed & Cambria)
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
No idea; stop playing immedeately and go to a doctor because we are not qualified health officials.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Take a few days off and let it heal. If it doesn't go away it may be that your elbow isn't out far enough so that your wrist compensates by having to twist in an awkward position. Try bringing your fretting arm elbow so that your wrist remains straight (that is, your forearm should be approximately perpendicular to the neck).
I used to get this, right in the palm of my hand.

I didn't go to the doctor or anything, never thought it to be that bad.
But what helped me was just stretching my hand before playing, warming up first.
The pain in my hand just disappeared over time.

But yes, if it is really bad, go to the doctors
I would but I can't drive yet and I would like to avoid going to the doctor, any ideas what it could be?
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Maybe you just need to take a guitar break. Or maybe you just need to pop your wrist...
Thanks for all the replies, and this is the first time i pick up my guitar today and it happened while warming up.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
perhaps you should warm up before you warm up...

do stretches with your fingers, wrist, forearms and shoulders.

Wrap your left hand and wrist in a warm cloth for a few minutes before doing the stretching excercises

Take a break. Like a few days. Get a squeeze ball to build hand, finger and wrist strength.

If the pain is that bad though, see a doctor. What if its serious and you damage your wrist/hand forever?

Probably just n00b pain though. I had it too.
Quote by Axe Murderer
perhaps you should warm up before you warm up...

do stretches with your fingers, wrist, forearms and shoulders.

Wrap your left hand and wrist in a warm cloth for a few minutes before doing the stretching excercises

Take a break. Like a few days. Get a squeeze ball to build hand, finger and wrist strength.

If the pain is that bad though, see a doctor. What if its serious and you damage your wrist/hand forever?

Probably just n00b pain though. I had it too.

Yea thanks I'll try that.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
is it when like your wrist hurts and when i stop playing it feels stiff and u cant move it that much?
if so, thats what i used to get when i played for long periods of time and i figured out that my wrist was bent in a somewhat awkward way. just try to relax your wrist when you play it will help a lot
My Gear:
Squier Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider III 75w
Line 6 FBV Express

Wanted Gear:
Gibson Les Paul
Gibson ES335
Marshall JVM410H
Marshall JCM800
Dunlop Crybaby
and i agree with axe murderer just stretch out your wrist and keep it loose, its just like as if you were playing a sport u should always stretch and stuff b4 actually playing intensely
My Gear:
Squier Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider III 75w
Line 6 FBV Express

Wanted Gear:
Gibson Les Paul
Gibson ES335
Marshall JVM410H
Marshall JCM800
Dunlop Crybaby
Nah it's nothing like that it's just a pain when I'm playing that goes away after a while of me not playing but my wrist doesn't feel stiff at all.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects