I just got an Ibanez RG350EX and i'd like to tune it, except i have no idea how to undo the locking nuts, I checked the floyd rose setup thread, but I just got confused. It's my first guitar like this so I seriously have no idea what i'm doing, I tried untightening the locking nuts but they didnt turn.....help?
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.
All you need is an Allen wrench thats the right size. Twist em loose, and thatll help.
which direction?
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized

Quote by PinkFender_69
which direction?

with everything, remember

lefty loosy righty tighty
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
I have this guitar and its actually pretty easy.

All you have to do is take the allen wrench and undo the locking nut near the tuners. Get the guitar in tune using the tuners. Once that is done, lock the nut once again.

Then if it goes out of tune again, use the "fine tuners" down on the bridge to get the guitar in tune.

If you have anymore questions just lemme know.
if the nut is giving resistance to turning, do i keep turning? Is it a little stiff the first time?
Quote by adamk991100

Quote by Weaponized

yea, it might stick the first time, but make sure your turning it the right way, otherwise it'll break the nut.