I don't know if this thread's been done before, but oh well.

Anybody know anything about the Masons?

Good or bad?

I'd like to hear some thoughts.
Who?

EDIT: In case you mean Mason Guitars: I've never played one, but I read some reviews in guitar mags and the journalists were pretty impressed.
If you talk about them a bunch of guys in little cars will show up at your house at midnight and you'll never be seen again
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Few members of my family are members and yes, they do control the political and economic systems of the world.
[EDIT] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemason wiki = win.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
I know a mason. He's not crazy or anything, at the lower levels at least, it's kind of like a brotherhood.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
I know a few.

They do not, contrary to many conspiracy theories, run the world. It would be far more orderly if they did.
they do a lot of community service and stuff like that, they do have some kinda weird rituals, but that's mostly just done out of tradition to promote bonding or something.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
my bad, "freemasons."

anyway, i do know a few, one actually being a family member; and they will NOT talk about whatever the hell it is they do - besides fund raisers and all that.

it really erks me, you know?
"Freemasonry is a fraternal organisation that arose from obscure origins"

There ya go.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Ah, now I know what you are talking about, took me some time (not a native speaker of the english language ).
They do not run anything. They don't even intend to do so, as far as I know. They rather keep that cult going for, let me phrase it in interweb speach, the lulz.

The people thinking that the freemasons have power are the ones who wear tinfoil hats as well.
The free masons? There's a free mason lodge in my town about 2 blocks away. It's just a group of thinkers, but women can't join.....

EDIT: ^ You're lying. They aren't that secretive.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by ottoavist
my bad, "freemasons."

anyway, i do know a few, one actually being a family member; and they will NOT talk about whatever the hell it is they do - besides fund raisers and all that.

it really erks me, you know?

well really that is pretty much all that they do, the goal of freemasons is to make it's members better citizens and all that. Like I said they have some not really secret anymore rituals and a made up story about this Hiram Abiff guy, but that;s just trappings for what is essentially a dressed up community service organization.

Last.fm
i don't believe the BS about freemasons running the world, however, i'd say a vast majority of the people we call our "leaders" are in fact, freemasons.

basically, why are they so secretive?

EDIT: Jack the Ripper, anyone?
Quote by ottoavist
i don't believe the BS about freemasons running the world, however, i'd say a vast majority of the people we call our "leaders" are in fact, freemasons.

basically, why are they so secretive?

It strengthens the bonds of the members and all that partly, and partly because it's tradition.

Last.fm
well, it basically sounds like everyone knows just as little as i do about this.

thank you for your comments.