Hi Guys,

I'm French Canadian and play guitar with my friend once a week or so. We're thinking about getting a drum machine to make those Jams funnier. We don't want to spent too much money though but we want something that rocks a bit... Probably on Ebay we can find something cool but what exactly... What you guys recommend and how it works.

Thanks in advance.

Adamsville2k
Just donload some drum tracks off the internet to start.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
I bought a Dr.880 and its the best thing i own. It has too much stuff for me to talk about, but worth every bit (if u get a used one). They are a little expensive new; check craigslist or ebay.

Go to Boss's website to see the demos they have for it. Its magnificent!
Quote by dogismycopilot
Dude, i ****ing love your chick ^.

sigged ^
lol
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
PXtone, its free. Just hook your computer up to a key amp
Quote by Chaosinborn

Quote by gh0sthack

Didn't Kerry King use MGs at some point?

I think he just endorses them because he likes sacks of money
Quote by ugmung
sigged ^
lol

haha really? I feel....important in some way. Like your sig (as a part of you) is complete with that statement.
Quote by adamsville2k
Hi Guys,

I'm French Canadian and play guitar with my friend once a week or so. We're thinking about getting a drum machine to make those Jams funnier. We don't want to spent too much money though but we want something that rocks a bit... Probably on Ebay we can find something cool but what exactly... What you guys recommend and how it works.

Thanks in advance.

Adamsville2k

If you go with a hardware unit stick around Roland machines, they make nice drum modules for their v-drums which sound amazing and so their drum machines must sound great as well.

Alesis makes the SR16 for a low budget that sounds ok...
Quote by dogismycopilot
haha really? I feel....important in some way. Like your sig (as a part of you) is complete with that statement.

yeah, now my sig is complete.
lol.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
ive got a boss drum machine, is a lot of fun playing with.

mine wasnt expensive, but i see even better models on craigs list, half off, all the time.

drum machines are one of those things, are fun to goof with once and a while. but get in the way if you dont feel like tapping something out, or using a preset beat.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011