im looking for one of those things the pros use. i dont know what their called our if their seperate parts or what.

i have a few things to hook up to a rack. but i wana get a dolly type rack that i can put my peavey head in as well. what are those called? cuz im pretty sure its not just a standard rack case.

and if i did just buy a rack case with like 6 spaces...would the head fit in with say like...3 rack things hooked up?

sorry my technicality here is poor, but i hope you guys understand what i mean
Quote by static86
im guessing you want something like this


and im pretty sure that they are not cheap

That's interesting. Anyone know if a company in Europe does the same?
Jackson KV 2, Jackson COW 7 (both in B), Jackson Demmelition V
Bogner Überschall (blue rev)
Marshall 1960B Vintage (2x V30 & 2x G12T75)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A
Weber Mass 150w
ISP ProRackG
T.Racks Dinopower
^That's exactly what you need to look into.

A standard rack is not wide enough to fit a guitar amp head (though i am sure there might be a small head out there somewhere).

I'm not particularly aware of any companies in Europe; but I am sure they exist. Just do a Google for something like "amp head rack" etc.
most companies make these things up from scratch, so if you contact them, they'll be able to give you a quote.

a standard 19inch rack is not wide enough for an amp head (unless its a rack mount amp. I think the best bet for you is to get a flightcase rack and a seperate flightcase for the amp.

as for companies, flightcase warehouse is a good place to start.
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
alrighty then. thanks

but their isnt anywhere to order em off the internet? like...prebuilt lol.