What would you call a different melody in between the "verse" and "chorus". So it would go verse --> ????? --> Chorus. It's different than both the chorus and the verse but it's not just a fill-in. (I'm talking about the song What is Mine by O.A.R., if you don't know that song I'm pretty sure the same type of thing happens in Warehouse by Dave Matthews Band)