Poll: Scene Girls Yay or Nay?
Poll Options
View poll results: Scene Girls Yay or Nay?
Hot
145 64%
That could be Brett Micheals in the 80's
80 36%
Voters: 225.
Page 1 of 3
I don't get why the hot girl thread has turned into the scene girl thread it looks like those girls necks can barely support the hair AND make-up so if you like scene girl I just want to know the interest
Scene girls put out... thats why they're hot.

Just wrap your jimmy.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
There's better stuff out there.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
I don't like scene girls. I've never met any in real lyf, but they look kinda...weird on pictures.

What happened to regular, nice girls? It's as if you have to be a Goth, an Emo, Hayley Williams, or have huge thighs in order to be considered attractive.
Quote by BloodlessMurder
I don't like them.
Most of them are stuck up asshole with loose vaginas.

=]

That sounds right to me.
There was an elliott minor signing session at work today and the whole store was FULL of scene brats. Ew, really.
There's a hot girl thread??
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Sometimes. To get a scene girl, all you need to do is be slightly more scene than them.

half an hour of straighteners, belts and hairspray later- kaBAM.

My pants.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
scene girls seem retarded put if they wanted to put out i woundnt turn them down
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
There was an elliott minor signing session at work today and the whole store was FULL of scene brats. Ew, really.

My god that place must of smelt like a candle store made of hair...on fire
Quote by Bonesaw

The idiots thought they could go shopping in the zavvi store after hiding for 5 mins or so and that they wouldn't get totally mobbed by screaming scene kiddies. They were wrong...
i don't like them that much, but its not like i throw up when i see them. If theyr hot, theyr hot
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by Bonesaw

Scene girls though, really...most of their personalities suck, thus making them unattractive to me.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Righto. You're officially the best person ever.
Thanks babe.

Paine of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

SSBB FC: 0645 - 5498 - 0197
Scene girls have no tits.

and ass.
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
I'm going to vote no, because if for some reason I do find one of them attractive, you can guess that it's not because they're 'scene'. Some do like nice, but that's a rarity, too many just look stupid :/
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I'm going to vote no, because if for some reason I do find one of them attractive, you can guess that it's not because they're 'scene'. Some do like nice, but that's a rarity, too many just look stupid :/

Nahh...she's cool...

I'm afraid she'll come after me flapping her arms and squawking.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Thanks babe.

Paine of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

Quote by Mrs. Lovett
Nahh...she's cool...

I'm afraid she'll come after me flapping her arms and squawking.

She has ****ing amazing hair. I reckon she's hot.

But the thing is, I wouldn't get into a relationship with her, because she looks like a complete slut.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
haha pretty much anyone that likes scene girls is afraid to post and say yes.

I'm gonna go ahead and stick my neck out on the line here....

I think some scene girls are hot.

*grabs flameshield*
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
I treat them on a case by case basis.
The look can be hot but some people just try way too hard to suit a look that is never going to suit them.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by rabidguitarist
She has ****ing amazing hair. I reckon she's hot.

But the thing is, I wouldn't get into a relationship with her, because she looks like a complete slut.

Her face is cute, but the hair...you think its hot? xD

I think it looks like the ass of a bird.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Thanks babe.

Ah, I must disagree, her hair looks.... odd. Not that I can talk, many people do not appreciate hair falls, and I should remind myself of this more often ~sigh~
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Mrs. Lovett
Her face is cute, but the hair...you think its hot? xD

I think it looks like the ass of a bird.

Yah, she has lovely hair.

Shall we make a debate of this?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Ah, I must disagree, her hair looks.... odd. Not that I can talk, many people do not appreciate hair falls, and I should remind myself of this more often ~sigh~

If she didn't have it overly styled like that, it would be alright but she is scene so it is a must.

If I seriously saw that in real life I would laugh. A lot. Looks like ostrich butt feathers. Sexy.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Thanks babe.

I find some hot, inexplicably, because as soon as I talk to them I really can't stand most of them. I probably find them somewhat hot because they look slutty... How sad.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
I voted no because i like girls with personally and not make up.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
Quote by Madzää

FTW
Quote by Mrs. Lovett
If she didn't have it overly styled like that, it would be alright but she is scene so it is a must.

If I seriously saw that in real life I would laugh. A lot. Looks like ostrich butt feathers. Sexy.

Nothing like two bi girls bitching about scene hair.

I reckon it's jealousy.

*fuels fire*
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Madzää

erm....so someone cannot have both ?
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Page 1 of 3