Hey i'm from a new band called The DefROCKed Nuns, we have 3 of problems:
1) the fact that we can't find anyone to play bass guitar (hey all seem to be taken lol)

2) i go to a french school (full of retards) (im english btw.) and the school doesnt provide any talent shows or anything. HOW AM I GNA BE ABLE TO PLAY IN PUBLIC??????

3) at the moment theres 2 of us both guitarists, we play rock acoustic and metal, we asked a drummer to join but he said he only plays blues, any suggestions on how to convince him?

plz. help me with these questions i can't find any solutions

and btw, the solutions arent simple coz i live in eastern europe NOT england so its harder to find pple (and i also dont wanna end up with weirdos auditioning for a band)
Last edited by thedefrockednun at Apr 15, 2008,
Quote by thedefrockednun

and btw, the solutions arent simple coz i live in eastern europe NOT england so its harder to find pple (and i also dont wanna end up with weirdos auditioning for a band)

musicians as a rule are not normal, and are generally considered weirdos
tell the drummer dude that Metal came from blues, everything came from blues basically, so he can play anything /asskissing

the shows, JUST BOOK THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

cool thanks, but there is one more prob: he apparently has a small cheap drumm setis that gna cause problems????????
lol i wish, no seriously we may have hope left our other guitarist has found a drummer who may wanna join!!
What makes Eastern Europe a worse place to find musicans?
French school in Eastern Europe? I think most french-speaking countries are in Western Europe.
For a real pervert, any exit can be an entrance.
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Goth
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard
yh its an international school in eastern europe a place where it is not too easy to find free drummers or bassists coz they are all taken, i think we will manage tho thnx for all the help
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I know a simple solution to all of your problems....

Move to England.

Why would you do that to him? What did he ever do to you?
Well, I live in England and let me tell you, bassists are a bitch to find here!!! In Birmingham anyways...We found our drummer after like 2 weeks of sacking our old drummer and the new one is KICK ASS!

Good luck with the drummer.