I think it is the most incredibly kickass thing ever. Discuss.
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.
Thank you, Agent Wiggles. No one in the metal forum has ever heard of Metalocalypse.

It's okay. A little contrived, but occasionally amusing.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
It's pretty good but difficult to watch if you live in the UK, I've only ever seen like, one whole episode...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
It's pretty overrated. When listening to the actual band people tend to forget it's a parody.
Maybe U2 wouldn't suck so hard if they stopped preaching and started rocking instead. Of course, that's difficult to do with Pantera holding a near monopoly on all things that rock.
-Maddox.
It's just you.

Blackadder is the greatest show ever.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
^Trust this guy. He listens to Pestilence, so he must have good taste.
Maybe U2 wouldn't suck so hard if they stopped preaching and started rocking instead. Of course, that's difficult to do with Pantera holding a near monopoly on all things that rock.
-Maddox.
Quote by Cafas
^Trust this guy. He listens to Pestilence, so he must have good taste.

Thank you kind sir
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
^^ And, I agree with you wholheartedly. But, Star Trek owns everything ever made by anybody. (Insert Nerdism here)
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
The greatest show ever is Human Giant. As much as I hate MTV, I love that show.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
probably not the greatest show ever, but one of the best shows related to metal, yes.

and i give it props because it references a lot of metal bands and songs, and is sparking way more interest in metal so maybe it will become more popular enough so that they will have a larger variety of CDs in your local music store.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

it's pretty good, not great. can't wait for the second season. there's a dethklok/ metalacolypse thread, though.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by ChurchNSkate
Thank you, Agent Wiggles. No one in the metal forum has ever heard of Metalocalypse.

It's okay. A little contrived, but occasionally amusing.

I would never have guessed, I thought I was bringing something new and exciting to you guys.

Btw, it seems really weird to actually be addressed as AgentWiggles, most people are just like "that guy" or sometimes "Wiggles"
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.
I will now refer to you as "nub."
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Slaytanic1993
^^ And, I agree with you wholheartedly. But, Star Trek owns everything ever made by anybody. (Insert Nerdism here)

+1

there's nothing more metal than tribbles
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
I've seen a couple episodes, some are good others are terrible.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
It's pretty good. I've watched the whole series straight through twice. I probably won't ever watch it again though.
I always become bored when watching Metalocalypse. There isn't enough comedy for me. The best show BY FAR is Da Ali G Show.
Quote by schmyler_taly
There isn't enough comedy for me. The best show BY FAR is Da Ali G Show.

Seriously? I mean it wasn't bad...but it seems an odd choice and it was 8 years ago
Decent show, but if you really want a hilarious show with music go with Flight of the Conchords.

I'll have a bourbon.