we cant find a singer, i know 1 girl who can sing but she listens to crap like rihanna and also all the guys are gna hit on a female singer and we wont get any work done so i need a new singer any advice?? (my singing is rlly average maybe is it a better idea to improve hat???)
Lol you can't just asume that guys hitting on her means she'll be up for it and won't get no work done :|
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
My band has a chick singer and we get plenty done, and she listens to a lot of stuff we dont play. And if the guys in your band are concentrating more on hitting on this chick, maybe they arent right for your band
i think you should just sing, even if your fairly average, most band singers are, if you have an amazing, pretty female singer, it'll take attention away from the music and more to image. i hate to insult my own gender but pretty much anything that girls get involved with, the focus is put on looks. im also guilty of this, when i was shopping for an electric the guy was asking about what sort of pick ups i wanted and all that and i said "do you have anything sparkly? glitters cool"

hahahah
Quote by thedefrockednun
i know 1 girl who can sing but she listens to crap like rihanna

As long as she likes your music it's fine that she listens to that.

As for hitting on her, how do you know they will? And your band members need to be more mature than that.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
Quote by thedefrockednun
we cant find a singer, i know 1 girl who can sing but she listens to crap like rihanna and also all the guys are gna hit on a female singer and we wont get any work done so i need a new singer any advice?? (my singing is rlly average maybe is it a better idea to improve hat???)

1. Who gives a **** what she listens to, shes allowed to listen to whatever the hell she wants
2. Don't assume everyone will hit on her, not all guys are like that
^ well..... even if all guys are like that, the least they can do is wait until after band practice if they're going to hit on her.
Quote by GiantRaven
1. Who gives a **** what she listens to, shes allowed to listen to whatever the hell she wants
2. Don't assume everyone will hit on her, not all guys are like that

True, not all guys have testicles. Oh wait...
If you don't want her to sing and you can't, have you tried asking any of the other members to try out for the position?
Quote by sicformyage

me:you like acdc
them:yea i do
me:cool, whats your favorite song,other than back in black
them:i gotta go...

Quote by jordanzio
i love hilary duff and will eventually marry her... she does not know this currently...