well, when im not playing it with my ass, i prefer the right foot
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Left foot
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

yeh...really depends which foot is easier for you, and where it is in location to yourself...

but mines, more often than not, my left foot
no offence

but this is a pretty pointless thread

are you going to use whatever foot most people say in this thread?

do things your own way, not other people's,

guitarists are usually better when they do what satasfies their needs, not others preferances

the same with all musicians
i do my own way i always use left foot... i was just curious what everyone else did
i use my left foot when i`m standing up because when i use my right foot my leg keeps bumping the guitar, and i dont like that.
I always figured that I should use my wah with my left, since that would cause my guitar's body (which rests somewhat on my right thigh when standing) to move around less.

I instinctively tend to the right foot whenever I don't deliberately use my left though, so I guess I usually use my right.

EDIT: I always figured that I should use my wah with my left, since that would cause my guitar's body (which rests somewhat on my right nut when standing) to move around less.

I instinctively tend to the right nut whenever I don't deliberately use my left though, so I guess I usually use my right.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Left.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by bourbon2095
no offence

but this is a pretty pointless thread

are you going to use whatever foot most people say in this thread?

do things your own way, not other people's,

guitarists are usually better when they do what satasfies their needs, not others preferances

the same with all musicians

Tis merely a survey.

I use my right foot, btw.
Quote by Kutanmoogle

I instinctively tend to the right nut whenever I don't deliberately use my left though, so I guess I usually use my right.

if someone buys me one, i can tell you.

man im so poor at the moment
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
depends what side i'm on lol whichever's closest, it doesn't matter lol

why did you make this thread?
98% of people have read that stupid 98% teens and alcohol sig, put this in your sig if you like getting hammered.

Thats it.
Left foot, doesnt move my guitar around as much when playing standing up
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.