I have a little program that uses my mic to hear my guitar and then tells me how close I am to being in tune. Problem is that it only does E A D G B e and I want to do some alternate tunings like C standard. Isn't there a good software tuner out there? Preferably freeware.
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.
Just download Power Tab (free app) and click on the guitar setup. You can then get it to play a short MIDI file of the note you're looking for and you just tune your guitar to that note using your ear.

Couldn't be easier.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I just use an online 'tuner' which plays the note you want to tune to in your speakers... Don't you have ears? No? Oh. There's probably a free program you can use that tells you what you what you're hearing, just for you!
Quote by entity0009
some retards decided it would be funny to use mental conditions as insults.
Quote by sword shredder
I just use an online 'tuner' which plays the note you want to tune to in your speakers... Don't you have ears? No? Oh. There's probably a free program you can use that tells you what you what you're hearing, just for you!

Yes, that's what I'm looking for. I want it to be, you know, in tune, and my ear isn't developed well enough to tune in a non-standard tuning besides drop D.
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.
Quote by AgentWiggles
Yes, that's what I'm looking for. I want it to be, you know, in tune, and my ear isn't developed well enough to tune in a non-standard tuning besides drop D.

Download the AP tuner already!
Quote by AgentWiggles

All you've got to do is match the notes playing to the strings on your guitar. It's a simple hearing exercise.

You should be able to do it. Use the app that Tommy suggested.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."