*Not the guitar in the picture, just the same model*

I recently picked up a circa 1991 Ibanez EX-350 that looks exactly like the one in these pics (minus the chick on the body), and I was wondering if anyone knew much about em. The Ibanez site has nothing, and googling has been pretty lackluster, as has searching these forums.

Any opinions or info about it would be greatly appriciated. The guitar cost $129 used (though I traded in a crappy starter elec and a starter acoustic for it, so it basicly cost me 2 s**tty guitars )
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Last edited by Garou1911 at Apr 15, 2008,
Anyone?
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
NO Idea. From what I've read, It's an old beginner Ibby.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
A quick google search tells me that it's a pretty solid guitar. And at that price, you can't really go wrong.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
It's one of the cheapest Ibanez guitars you could get in '91, and it's pretty much made from the sawdust that remained after the manufacture of RG bodies. It also has an incredibly poor tremolo unit.

I suppose you could get some service out of it, and the trem should be interchangeable with a genuine Floyd unit.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
i havethe exact same in white.. pretty shitty lol.. i dont know much either but im trying to sell it
Getting one of the 100 Synyster white custom!
-if i get the money XD