i cant recognize the last pedal. the black one i think it might be a channel selector. These pedals are Alex Skolnick's from Testament.
i know he has from left to right a boss chromatic tuner, EVH Phase 90, TS9 Tubescreamer, Line 6 DL-4, Boss Giga Delay and what is the last one

Last edited by metalrhoads at Apr 15, 2008,
EQ maybe?

cant really tell from the pic unfortunately.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
I don't know either, but i'd think your right in that it looks like a channel selector
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
i can see wat looks like an evh dunlop phaser and def a maxon overdrive.... and that big white pedal kinda looks like a boss giga-delay, although the lil white one looks liek the boss dd3 or dd6... hope that helps.. bout all i can see in there
Live fast, die young, and leave a good lookin corpse

Quote by BKR
i can see wat looks like an evh dunlop phaser and def a maxon overdrive.... and that big white pedal kinda looks like a boss giga-delay, although the lil white one looks liek the boss dd3 or dd6... hope that helps.. bout all i can see in there

I think he'd identified most of them
The last black pedal was the main one
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
By the looks of it I'd say it was an amp footswitch; channels and all that stuff.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
There is 100% definetely a Boss DD-20 (one second farthest right in the second pic)
Line 6 Delay Modeler (second farthest left in second pic)
Ibanez Tubescreamer (farthest left in second pic)
Boss TU-2 tuner (farthest left in first pic)
MXR Phase 90 (in between tubescreamer and TU-2)

yeah, I'm a pedal geek.
edit: Oh, I totally didn't read your original post.
I think the last one is a channel switcher.
yeah.
Quote by metalhead_365
i think that last one is an amp fottswitch for a Marshall Mode Four.... i think.

ALright thank you metalhead 365 its is a pedal for mode 4 cuz i know tahts the amp he was using and if you look closely you can see the =m= logo lol. thank you alot