Last edited by -MintSauce- at Apr 26, 2008,
Quote by -MintSauce-
Bump.

Price? Willing to pay postage? Where in England are you?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Price? Willing to pay postage? Where in England are you?

Tbh, I have no idea what to ask for it. I paid £240 from Aroundaboutsound, and it's in perfect condition (with the exception of two screws on the bridge pickup ring, which my hand catch when I pick). I'd like to ask for £200, but I think that my chances aren't great, so any offers would be appreciated.

I live in Gloucestershire, and I'd rather not pay the postage really, or go halves at a push (I'm guessing it would be ~£20).
Quote by -MintSauce-
Tbh, I have no idea what to ask for it. I paid £240 from Aroundaboutsound, and it's in perfect condition (with the exception of two screws on the bridge pickup ring, which my hand catch when I pick). I'd like to ask for £200, but I think that my chances aren't great, so any offers would be appreciated.

I live in Gloucestershire, and I'd rather not pay the postage really, or go halves at a push (I'm guessing it would be ~£20).

Man if I had the money I so would...free bump then.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Hey man, would you take £160 posted? or lets haggle lol
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Is it a bolt-on or set neck? I'm actually in Cheltenham, so I could come and collect.
Last edited by blue_strat at Apr 17, 2008,
Quote by blue_strat
Is it a bolt-on or set neck? I'm actually in Cheltenham, so I could come and collect. £170?

Edit: PMd

Bolt-on

And pictures later..
Last edited by -MintSauce- at Apr 17, 2008,
Sorry, but I'm really looking for a set neck guitar. I hoped for a bit too much
Not interested in a trade are you?

I've got a Shine 7string I dont play anymore, 24 frets, Grover tuners, 2 humbuckers, Soloist-ish shape, Licensed Floyd Rose, Full pro set up.

Pics available on demand, fire me a PM
Quote by PabloGilberto
Not interested in a trade are you?

I've got a Shine 7string I dont play anymore, 24 frets, Grover tuners, 2 humbuckers, Soloist-ish shape, Licensed Floyd Rose, Full pro set up.

Pics available on demand, fire me a PM

Sorry dude, I'm aiming for a sale only. I need to raise funds for my V build quickly.
I also got my RGR321EX from aroundabout sound. They are dam good guitars and that shop is awesome.
Raise your chalice my brother
Raise it high
To catch the fire that falls from the sky
Right, I'm putting this to eBay.

PM me if you're interested, people.. we can still work something out
Last edited by -MintSauce- at May 1, 2008,