Page 1 of 7
Have you ever gone to a party and got so wasted that you embarassed yourself so badly, or just embarrased yourself in general and became "that guy"?

Keep in mind that this is a long story and i have never done anything like this ever, save for what happened here.

This one time i was at a party, had a few beers, i was in the garden when my friend rolled a joint and asked me if i wanted to join the smoking circle, so i said yeah, sure, so we had a smoke and after that i was feeling good.

I had another couple of beers after this and was feeling kinda tired, so i went up stairs to sleep but someone was already on the bed, so i got a pillow and laid down on the floor, all of a sudden the room started spinning and when i closed my eyes i felt like i was doing backflips. At that moment these girls came into the room to try and get everyone out or something and they started talking to me and i was talking back, then one started poking me and grabbed my ass, which made me feel kinda ill, then they left the room and so did the dude who was asleep on the bed.

Finally, i managed to lay down, but i started feeling really ill, so i went out of the room and headed for the toilet, but there were about 10 people in the hallway and 1 in the bathroom, so in my mangled state i had to think fast as i wasn't getting any more sober and the sick could have come at any minute and i decided my only 2 options were to either go out and throw up or go back to the room and hurl in the bin, i decided to go for the latter option (keep in mind that this hallway incident actually happened in the space of about 10 seconds)...

...Then it happened.

On my way back to the room where i would eventually puke my guts up there were people in the way of the door, and i was asking everyone to move but without making a fuss as some people i didn't really know, as i was doing this i felt the puke coming up, so i rushed a little in a panic, my friend was asking me if i was ok as i was moving, at this point the sick was in my mouth and the amount was increasing rapidly, so much so that i had to cover my mouth just in case i was sick. Then, just as i was about to open the door, it started seeping out of my hand, and eventually just exploded from my mouth, but my hand was still there, so it kind of made a splash damage effect, and the casualties were my friend, some random girl (luckily i wasn't and still am not interested in her but i cannot look her in the eye), the floor, the wall and the clothes i was wearing.

I ran into the room and decided to get the rest in the bin, then i closed the door, took my jacket off (which was fairly clean, but my shirt wasn't so i laid on my side to stop the guys sheets getting stained as well) and laid down, i heard my friend going crazy in the next room and the girl screaming as if someone had been killed, but i couldn't move as i was drained and still very drunk and stoned, then i got up and stood there waiting to see what happened, then my friend came in and called me an idiot and walked out. At this point i realised how badly stained my shirt was and ran into the next room, took off my shirt and threw on the first one i saw, which happened to be one of the worst shirts i have ever worn.

But, after about 10 minutes everything went back to normal, i apologised for throwing up and it is now something we laugh at. So, any stories like this?
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Apr 15, 2008,
I've done it more times than I can count on my fingers.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
i tend to do that, but then again so does everyone else around here

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
I was that guy a couple weeks ago, I threw up AFTER everyone left.

Al the embarassing antics, however (repeating the same things multiple times, drunk dialing, insulting people's cousins, dancing, singing loudly) happened before.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
I've only done it once, but I don't think it counts because there were only 2 of us...at a party, I'm usually the guy making sure no one gets killed, well, as well as I can while being drunk.
Hmm. I'm Irish living in france so of course every party I go to I'm expected to be the drunkest guy there. One party I was at I got so wasted it was ridiculous! I drank an entire pack of 24 beers a bottle of vodka and a bottle of jack daniels apparently i slid down the bannisters 3 stories than fell asleep in the middle of the street. Fun.
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
passed out in a closet. woke up. walked in on my best friend having sex. fell over and passed out again...im not to sure if they finished or left, but when i woke up they were gone...turned out i'd split my head open, and needed some sort of medical attention...
Only once, on my 16th birthday. I got so drunk I ended up puking up blood, I also passed out on my kitchen floor, where my dad proceeded to take pictures of me.

Lesson learnt.
Have made a career out of it. Nobody fucks with that guy.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Not me, but my buddy was at a party over spring break and he got so drunk they were going in the hottub he took of all his clothes and just let it all hang out, then like passed out in the hottub. His girlfriends mom had to come pick him up, (in a towel) and he woke up at her hosue no idea where he was.
R.I.P Samantha

My Gear
Esp Ltd M-400
Randall Rg75W Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Fender Stratocaster
Yamaha something Acoustic
Several other cheap guitars/basses/Amps
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
I drank an entire pack of 24 beers a bottle of vodka and a bottle of jack daniels

I'm sorry, but thats just biologically not possible. You'd be dead. You may have drank a lot but not that much.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
Hmm. I'm Irish living in france so of course every party I go to I'm expected to be the drunkest guy there. One party I was at I got so wasted it was ridiculous! I drank an entire pack of 24 beers a bottle of vodka and a bottle of jack daniels apparently i slid down the bannisters 3 stories than fell asleep in the middle of the street. Fun.

Sure you did.
There is poetry in despair.
one time at myfriends party he had a trampoline, a pool and his little brothers had a swingset. so i got pretty drunk and i decided it would be a good idea to swing on the swingset, onto the tramp, then do a flip into the pool. as im sure most of you guess i got hurt, i broke my arm in 2 places and i broke my foot, then i broke my ears via all the yelling i got from my parents. life has pretty much suckeds from there on
I've been that guy so many frickin times its just uncountable if thats even a word. My friends know me as the guy who gets naked when hes drunk does stupid stuff and generally partys hard.
A few months ago at a little get together of friends(all guys btw) We decided we was going to down a pint of are chosen beverage every 3 minutes. I of course being 'that guy' got the litre glass out and poured myself a double JD. So for the next 10 minutes or so i downed that litre of cider and JD every 3 minutes...

It hit my fast and hard... According to photo's, Videos and first hand experience's of my friends I stripped off (except for my tweed jacket ROCK!) and danced around the front room for pushing a quarter of a hour... i then got are ashtray bin and pissed in it...

Put the bucket full of piss down...tripped on it...fell on the floor with the bucket going all other me... Me then proceeding to puking up all other myself and then passing out!

I then woke up 10 hours later outside... in more sick in someones garden, all I had to say was Good Times! as it was
If we didn't have "those guys", we wouldn't have partys

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Once, and funilly enough just last saturday. But not as bad as that

Projectile vomit, on my own, in the bathroom. Then I was fine.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Rofl! Nice story man

I used to puke all the time when drinking.

I rode my bike into a river, drunk, when I was on 7th grade.

I remember getting a few 'that guy's for it.

I've done loads of stupidities due to my drunkenness, thank god I don't get reminded of them.
A couple of weeks ago I had one of those 'Im fine i'll drink some more' kinda parties. I walked into a glass door and puked all over the bathroom floor. It sucked

Lesson Learnt : Your not fine. Do not drink some more.
No, but I have seen that guy.

I was with my dad at his friends house, and I was playing guitar with his friend. And some random guy was there. He somehow managed to secure himself an old cymbal on a stand, and was hitting it as if he was a drummer while we played. And then it fell and the cymbal broke and the guy started getting upset because we stopped playing so they kicked him out. And then the cops came because it was getting late and we were playing really loud.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Do the doubters I swear it happened the beers were only 25 cl and when I say vodka and Jd please bear in mind this was from 12 noon till 5 the next morning.
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
I drank an entire pack of 24 beers a bottle of vodka and a bottle of jack daniels apparently i slid down the bannisters 3 stories than fell asleep in the middle of the street. Fun.

If by "fell asleep", you mean "died in a pool of urine and vomit from alcohol poisoning", then yeah, I believe you.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
First time I smoked and drank at the same time, I way over did it. Just like the TS, I felt as if the room was spinning and I was spinning in the opposite direction. Really horrible feeling. Somehow I got upstairs (I don't remember how) and I made it to the toilet but I missed it and got it all over the floor and seat (vomit). I then proceeded to fall asleep on my knees, bent over the toilet. Never has something been so comfortable in my life.

Somehow I fell asleep there and I was woken up when someone had to pee. When they were done I went back in and sat down on it with my pants down and fell asleep again.

Honestly I hate being the guy.
Quote by Eighteen4Ever
If by "fell asleep", you mean "died in a pool of urine and vomit from alcohol poisoning", then yeah, I believe you.

Nah just vomit and a severe nose bleed. Urine I'm not quite sure but a fierce possibility.
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
I went to a party and arrived a llittle bit late. As soon as I open the door somebody was rushing out the door with another kid and said to me "Move dude he has to puke!" I watched his puke and then not be able to move. He laid there in his own puke. I went inside and proceeded to get drunk, be with my girlfriend, ect. Later, I saw my friend and hewas really drunk too and was crying. He had to move and he was going to miss everyone and he was crying his eyes out. He called his parents and they came and saw what was going on so they called teh police. I ran outside and the kid I mentioned earlier was still there . Don't get me wrong, people were still there maiking sure he didn't lay on his back and that he was awake, but he was still ****in' there. So the kid who called his parent is now known as "that guy that ruined 'this girls' birthday".

Sure sucks to hold that title.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Even in my top days of drinking I wouldn't of been able to drink that much... now I'm legal Ive turned into a real lightweight, Pub Ciders hit you alot harder than cans though I reckons... thats my excuse at least
Oh hell...I'm so often that guy. Needed to be rescued from a pond in the park? Blacked out and woken up in a train station miles away? Woken up not knowing who I'd pulled? I've been that guy more times than I can count...and a lot more than I can remember
Quote by smb
Oh hell...I'm so often that guy. Needed to be rescued from a pond in the park? Blacked out and woken up in a train station miles away? Woken up not knowing who I'd pulled? I've been that guy more times than I can count...and a lot more than I can remember

Having the most fun comes with a price.

I'll never sneeze-puke in a crowded bus again, that's for sure.
I've been that guy. One time I went in to fake kiss my friend as a joke, and everything got awkward for everyone. I also used to breakdance at parties.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Ive been there
I was at this party and I finished the 12 shots it brought with me so i started stealing drinks incuding beer....not a great idea to mix the two

soo I dont remeber much but I guess I threw up behind the girls fooseball table
anyways I ended up leaving right before the cops came so i got lucky in that sence

heres where it gets good, I managed to get lost on my way home and ended up passed out in the forest for about 3 hours in the freezing cold with one shoe on and no coat sleeping in about 3 feet of snow. So I wake up and am still totally hammered so its about 3:00 - 4 in the morning and i ring some random guys door and ask to use his phone, after a few failed attempts to call home, he eventually just gave me a ride
Quote by smb

I've woke up a few times not knowing who's bed I'm in and who I'm with... surprising really. If I'm going out on the 'pull' I always think I'm going to be that cool guy who wakes up early writes some cool note and leaves but I'm the one who sleep in till like 10, gets pissy when I'm woken up and over stays there welcome
Quote by I-Shot-Jr

LIES that is just not possible thats enought to get 4 - 6 regular people drunk I dont care if your Irish or a sink thats just not true
I usually dont embarass myself to badly. There has been an exception though.
You see, I have this thing with Canadian Club where my mixing levels change with every glass until I'm just drinking it straight. This lead to me drinking an entire 40 oz within less than 2 hours. Now, I don't remember much after yelling at my old drummer about how sweet our band was except for short scenes like the following:
1. being dragged across a floor
2. Saying I ate burritos
3. Falling into my house
4. Getting hit with in the head with door when my also intoxicated brother came home.

The next morning I was treated to finding most of clothes covered in sick in a garbage bag, a shoe in the driveway, one down the street, and my pants in the toilet. Apparently I got sick all over a chair in the girls room whose house I was at and that after cleaning me off and sending me home, I got out of a still driving cab and stumbled to my place.

So I FOREVER will be stuck with this momento...

My hat, not me on top though.
Kids, Club is the devil.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Ive never been that guy, but once my friend got so messed up he **** himself while he was throwing up over the toilet. He couldnt walk so we had to move him. When we started moving him, the **** fell out of his pants all over the floor. It was sick. Ive only thrown up a couple of times from drinking; usually I only drink until I get a nice buzz going.
I'll be your number one with a bullet.