in all honesty all it is is a way to split the signal so i can go into two amps at once, and it has a kill switch in it.
i used an old chocolate box to house it in and will soon reinforce it, seeing as how its just really tough cardboard

I call it, The China Box

pics or it didnt happen, you say?

the guts, with the kill switch i havent made a hole for yet

front, jacks for amps

top, ON/OFF switches

side, guitar jack and amp1 jack
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by i(ncubus)play
That's awesome man

Thank ya sir!
I agree

Quote by acdcrocks0323
Looks like I could break it with my pinky.

looks like i could break you with my pinky
Quote by WickedBeast666
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

Dude who cares if it could break now, he said he's going to reinforce it. Can you possibly reinforce it but keep the design? It looks awesome.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Quote by i(ncubus)play
Dude who cares if it could break now, he said he's going to reinforce it. Can you possibly reinforce it but keep the design? It looks awesome.

yeah im gonna spray the outside with polyurethane and in the inside im gonna put pieces of whatever metal is the cheapest at the mill downtown

Quote by jakewynnrocks
wow. some people sure do get bored

this is the gear building/customizing forum, kinda all about stuff like this
Quote by WickedBeast666

Can you post a wiring diagram or explain it? Just the split part, im easy fora killswitch, but id REALLY like a cheap way of using 2 amps at once!

(If theres an alternative that wont risk me losing another part of my hand to a soldering iron, post please )
Quote by fosho
yeah im gonna spray the outside with polyurethane and in the inside im gonna put pieces of whatever metal is the cheapest at the mill downtown

this is the gear building/customizing forum, kinda all about stuff like this

lol owned, sides it couldnt have taken that long, like im guessing 1-2hrs?
Quote by PCSpeaker
Can you post a wiring diagram or explain it? Just the split part, im easy fora killswitch, but id REALLY like a cheap way of using 2 amps at once!

(If theres an alternative that wont risk me losing another part of my hand to a soldering iron, post please )

yeah sure, ill have it up tomorrow

Quote by speedylocs
lol owned, sides it couldnt have taken that long, like im guessing 1-2hrs?

haha, yeah it took about 2.5hrs from start to finish but it started out as a completely different thing
Quote by WickedBeast666

Quote by WickedBeast666

my friend im am soooooo sigging that
Quote by WickedBeast666