Poll: Drugs: :) or :(
Poll Options
View poll results: Drugs: :) or :(
yes
14 50%
no
14 50%
Voters: 28.
ok people ive been hangout round places and ive noticed, i am like the only person i know who doesnt like drugs. has anyone else noticed this, i mean come on with all the lectures the schools give about the drugs yet everyone still does it and it kinda bugs me to see everyone doing drugs. so i was wondering does anyone else feel this way?

oh and i forgot to mention, alchohal doesnt count (because really, who doesnt evjoy a good beer now and again) by drugs im talking about all of it , crack, pot, coke, marijuana, bad sugar, weed,
Last edited by dean.guitar.man at Apr 15, 2008,
no i love cocaine
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Yes, you're right, we should all listen to what the schools tell us. After all, they never lie or withhold information!

Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Wrong thread.

And, don't always believe what your school tells you. Seriously.

And, shame you're one of those people who think like that, eh...
Drug Thread or

take this there. NOW!
██████████████████████████████
Which drugs?

I have nothing against a good round of dope smoking but nothing else.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
obviously you havent done your research weed isnt harmful except for the toxins that are produced from combustion(primary form of intake)
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
You named the same drug thrice in your examples. Obviously, you don't know anything about drugs besides what your school tells you. How about doing some of your own research before being so opiniated.
Peace.
Quote by dirtymexican863
Drugs are bad mmmkkkk....unless it's weed.....then......drugs are great.......

sorry mr.macky ummmk
I'm the devil i love metal
i love to drink and absolutely hate drugs. just dont like them and i dont hang around people who do them
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
dude, if your going to do drugs, do them because you want to.
if your not going to do drugs, don't do them cause you don't want to.

this is one of the few decisions that your parents/school/ect should be ignored in
just know the risks (the real risks, not the ones your health class tells you), and make the decision on your own. don't do it cause all your friends do. dont abstain cause your school says its bad.
Ibanez S520ex
Epiphone G-400
Roland Microcube
Alvarez MC90