So ESP custom shop is located in japan. The use quality parts unlike LTD in korea and indonesia. But say i order a custom shop left handed version of the LTD DJ-600? Is it going to have the quality of the ESP products from japan?
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
Why on earth wouldn't it?

But bear in mind, it's going to cost a HELL of a lot more than a DJ-600. And I honestly think it's a waste to buy a custom shop guitar, with the opportunity to have it built to your exact specifications, just to have a left handed version of somebody else's guitar. But hey, to each his own.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by mafropetee
Why on earth wouldn't it?

But bear in mind, it's going to cost a HELL of a lot more than a DJ-600. And I honestly think it's a waste to buy a custom shop guitar, with the opportunity to have it built to your exact specifications, just to have a left handed version of somebody else's guitar. But hey, to each his own.

Well i'm told by my buddy from Sam ash that it's a %20 increase and I did the math and it's like 1400.
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
Quote by LPDave
Well i'm told by my buddy from Sam ash that it's a %20 increase and I did the math and it's like 1400.

No way you're gonna pay $1400 for a custom ESP. MAYBE $4000 at the very least. Er... that's what ESP's quotes tell me. I'm not sure if the actual quote from the dealer would be cheaper. If I were you, I would fill out a spec sheet from ESP's website and bring it to the dealer (Sam Ash, I'm guessing?) and ask them for a quote.

EDIT: But really, I've been told by several people that the actual price won't be too far off from ESP's quote. It's one reason why a lot of people turn to Carvin or Ran for custom guitars.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Last edited by mafropetee at Apr 15, 2008,
yeah the quotes on the website say the customs are around 7 trillion dollars...or more like 4-7 grand really
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
4000 is the least you get to pay for anything. unless you got connections and hookups and you're good at haggling.