Every time I sit on the couch, I realize there is nothing on TV, and I find myself watching Paul Riario demoing gear on on demand. It's actually pretty entertaining to watch, since their is nothing good on TV anymore (not that there really ever was...)

Anyway, despite the pointlessness of this thread I just thought I would ask if anybody who does watch these little segments on on demand knows the stupid commercial at the beginning of every single video on there. It is the one where the guy pawns all his cd's and trades them in for a guitar. Then he walks out of the store and there is a girl with a bass who looks like she is related to a chimpanzee, and then there's some random guy with drums in the back of a truck. ANYWAY, if anybody knows what I'm talking about please tell me the point of that commercial. Thanks.
Fender Deluxe Roadhouse (MIM)
Vox AC15C1
They are kinds of sux.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
haha, i watch those all the time. mostly because, as you said, tv mostly sucks nowadays. they are fun, though
____________________ ___________________
..............................................I have epic fail.........................................

I learned Iron Man when I first started guitar from those.
And Rock and Roll.. those were the good ole days when I actually thought of myself as a good guitarist.

Then I heard Andy McKee.
I watch them them vehemently. I wait every month for new ones to be updated.

"Anyway, despite the pointlessness of this thread I just thought I would ask if anybody who does watch these little segments on on demand knows the stupid commercial at the beginning of every single video on there. It is the one where the guy pawns all his cd's and trades them in for a guitar. Then he walks out of the store and there is a girl with a bass who looks like she is related to a chimpanzee, and then there's some random guy with drums in the back of a truck. ANYWAY, if anybody knows what I'm talking about please tell me the point of that commercial. Thanks."

The point of that is they're selling all their CD's for an instrument. Basically they've gotten the nerve to get off their asses and go after their dreams rather than watch others do it, and that you should do the same.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Last edited by Sonicxlover at Apr 15, 2008,
Quote by fender7802
Every time I sit on the couch, I realize there is nothing on TV, and I find myself watching Paul Riario demoing gear on on demand. It's actually pretty entertaining to watch, since their is nothing good on TV anymore (not that there really ever was...)

Anyway, despite the pointlessness of this thread I just thought I would ask if anybody who does watch these little segments on on demand knows the stupid commercial at the beginning of every single video on there. It is the one where the guy pawns all his cd's and trades them in for a guitar. Then he walks out of the store and there is a girl with a bass who looks like she is related to a chimpanzee, and then there's some random guy with drums in the back of a truck. ANYWAY, if anybody knows what I'm talking about please tell me the point of that commercial. Thanks.

Retards
Attepmting
Poetry

LOL @ your sig. ****ing idiot.
<Han> I love Hitler
To find them just go to music -> guitar lessons. But yeah, I wait for them to update monthly. They just did a few days ago.. They now have a lesson on bends and vibrato that is like 16 minutes o_O.

edit: Thanks, it makes sense now.
Fender Deluxe Roadhouse (MIM)
Vox AC15C1
Last edited by fender7802 at Apr 15, 2008,
Also, I rofl everytime that one commercial comes on.

CAN YOUR STRINGS DO THIS!?!?!?11

*Herman Li and Sam Totman wank mindlessly*

D'addarios.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by fender7802

I do it too.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
A.) why would you assume such
B.) yes I watch on occasion
C.) yes I'll gladly watch your little sister

<.<

>.>

<.<

Giggity, giggity.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.