Page 1 of 3
Wow.
This world is ****ed.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
I listened to him, and I can't say I agree with him. Every ignorant accusation has a thousand counter attacks and examples that can prove it wrong. This man is no different.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
I think it sucks how the woman at the end had nothing to say back to that treadmill comment
k guys and girls are smarter in differnt subjects. just cause a chick has a awsome car doesn't mean a guy bought it for you, chick can be just as good as guys sometimes better just like guys can. they have one thing on us thought they can have kids. if we didn't have them we would have died out. if they didn't us well some animals can produce childen by them self give a couple years and some radition in thier and it will happen for chick.(i'm pretty sure alot of people would beat the **** out of that guy)
*YAWN* yet more gender wars debate.

At least he has an apt name.
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by nath1142
k guys and girls are smarter in differnt subjects. just cause a chick has a awsome car doesn't mean a guy bought it for you, chick can be just as good as guys sometimes better just like guys can. they have one thing on us thought they can have kids. if we didn't have them we would have died out. if they didn't us well some animals can produce childen by them self give a couple years and some radition in thier and it will happen for chick.(i'm pretty sure alot of people would beat the **** out of that guy)

what u smokin?
Quote by nath1142

I stopped reading at "k", because "k" isn't a word.

But then I read the whole thing, and blah.
Quote by ape_lord
what u smokin?

I dunno but he best share...
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

"In Chinese, the symbol for crisis is the same as opportunity. I haven’t looked that up, but I heard it from a man so it’s probably true because us men have something called integrity."
-from his site.

Wow hes quite the genius. Everything every guy says is 100% true now okay? okay guys?...okay?
The lady's face after he makes the treadmill comment is hilarious. She definitely DID hear him.
This guy is a jackass.
doo do do doo
'J'adore ah les femmes', yeah I love my riches, 'bonjour' money and 'au revoir' bitches
he looks like Eddie Norton without hair...
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Oh man, that video gave me a good chuckle.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Quote by alaub1491
"In Chinese, the symbol for crisis is the same as opportunity.

Chrisitunity!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by irishstang_87
Try Radium, you jackass

It was not invented by humans it was discovered, and a scientist couple discovered it so not just the woman. I agree with you though he is a jackass
SPACE FOR RENT
Quote by theking182
he looks like Eddie Norton without hair...

I thought that when I first saw the video - which, by the way is OLD - I bet it is Norton, he sounds like him, as well.

I think this is just hilarious, I know he's being serious, but people all need to take this as a joke, because it's so funny. That woman should have found something better to say, instead "I didn't hear you," she should have at least laughed, instead of showing that she was hurt.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
As a chick [that didn't bother to click the thingy]
I have only 2 reasons why men are better
1. They get to piss standing, wherever, and whenever they want to
2. No periods, or anything that comes with them, pregnancy, and menupause
call me Shelby

Quote by Eternal_Death
Not all women are whores:

Facts of life.

well where does Miss Reva fit into all of this?
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Hahaha, gender wars are so funny. Tho for some reason men usually win and the woman don't usually actually have a good argument, and just say 'there could be no babies without women' line or 'ur just mad u can't get laid'.

Funny stuff, and by this guys name and way he was talking I thought he was definitely an actor.
Quote by crust_punk
The lady's face after he makes the treadmill comment is hilarious. She definitely DID hear him.
This guy is a jackass.

What a comeback. Quality. You could pinpoint the moment that comment hit home.

This guy is a completle dumbass, you cant invent electricity, and DNA was discovered by a woman but stolen by two douchebag scientists. Also he talks about how women are stupid because they read and write and men are smart because they watch tv and play sports WTF??? im pretty sure he WROTE a book and his readers are going to READ that book meaning he must be a woman. i have one question to you ts, WHY??????
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
the guy is good at making comebacks at people, basically hes good with words which draws in dumbasses who want to feel like they are speaking to someone smart. Other than that hes a complete dumbass with retarded points.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Yeah his points can be argued pretty easily most of them...

But then why didn't the woman in the audience even have a valid argument?! Not saying i agree with the guy, seems like a borat prank.
Page 1 of 3