pretty self-explanitory.
id probably want to live out on the western side of the us, with the deep mountains of snow. especially somewhere where the architecture is something completely out of the ordinary. maybe canada..
i havent ever been to either places
and i live in a town in new york now :/

what about u?

edit:and where do u live now?
Last edited by oh noes!! at Apr 15, 2008,
I like the south of England well enough, but I'd like to live in Switzerland and California for a bit.

Or I could live in Antibes. Wonderful town in the south of France.
Quote by americnidiot
somewhere near the eastern coast.... maryland or the carolinas possibly

i really dont like it over here
everybody is so business oriented and in a rush to get somewhere
i want to go somewhere easygoing

although, the towns near nice beaches are always full of awesome people.
i want to have a beach house anyways... maybe not live there, but have a house there if i ever get wealthy
Quote by americnidiot
i want to have a beach house anyways... maybe not live there, but have a house there if i ever get wealthy

i want to have a house right on the side of a mountain.

because as u might know, snowboarding is equal and/or greater then sexual intercourse.

its a proven fact.
I'd like to live in Western Canada, like Alberta or BC. I was born in Alberta, then moved out to New Brunswick, where I am currently. I'll get to go back this year as a trip, first time in 9 years; apparently it has "grown" a lot.
Quote by oh noes!!
i want to have a house right on the side of a mountain.

because as u might know, snowboarding is equal and/or greater then sexual intercourse.

its a proven fact.

Very true.
i love living where i live, but i'd want to live in a house. apartments suck ass real bad. i'd love to experience living outside of ny, but i get homesick and ****.
One of the following (no particular order):

Vancouver
San Francisco
Seattle
Portland
Somewhere in Australia
Somewhere in the UK
Somewhere in Ireland
Somewhere in the southern France
Somewhere in Germany

Really, I would take one of the firs tfour, preferrably Vancouver, over all the rest, but I wouldn't mind any of the places on my list.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by americnidiot
somewhere near the eastern coast.... maryland or the carolinas possibly

no

you

dont
I like it here in Vancouver, but if I had to choose somewhere else, it would probably be Stockholm or Amsterdam
Originally posted by Camakazie:

On my gravestone i want jesus and satan fighting with lightsabers. Or a big hand pointing to the grave next to me saying "I'm with stupid"

Superman of the UG heroes and villans club, P.M. josh999x to join
I go through phases. I hate where I live, Weston, CT is probably the place I least want to live. (With the exception of 3rd world countries, of course)

I live about an hour away from New York City, and I really love it there, an incredible place, and that's where I'd make my main home.

I'd put a summer home somewhere in California, probably somewhere in SoCal.

Other places that seem really cool but I've never actually been to:

London
Paris
Barcelona

I'm a fan of big cities/
I live near toronto, and live and work at the same place. Landlord kinda owns us. I would want to live in Germany, or japan. Forgot about amsterdam, that would be ok. lol.
I wanna live here.

To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by YourDad
I wanna live here.

Do NOT use that search bar.

It is NOT the search function, and it does NOT bring up proper, good results.

Use the search LINK at the top of the forum. To the right of Member's List, and left of New Posts.

That's the real, proper one.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
My hometown, right outside of Washington DC.

We're all in the gutter, but I'm looking at the rats.
Quote by YourDad
I wanna live here.

You're just a fountain of originality aren't you?

I'd like to go back to vietnam and live there.
Or live in DengFeng with the Shaolin monks and learn kung fu.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
In the park by my house. There's this cool homeless guy who chills there a lot. I heard he was once a college professor once, but he sold his house because he doesn't want to pay property taxes. He has a fat load of cash in the bank.In the winter he stays in the vents underneath the gym, since the hot air comes through.

I would play my guitar in the shopping district down the street from the park, and make fat loads of cash, then bro out with the hobo and have philosophical discussions.
Saint Louis Blues
bel air
with the fresh prince
My Gear:
Fender American 60's Strat
Peavey Valveking Stack
Boss ME-50
Homebrew Crystal Bawl Wah
-Here, somewhere on the beach or in a good suberb (Perth, Australia).
-Somewhere epic in Europe, like near ruins of an old castle or something.
Anywhere but West Virginia. GIT'R'DONE!!!!
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Quote by The Picker
In the park by my house. There's this cool homeless guy who chills there a lot. I heard he was once a college professor once, but he sold his house because he doesn't want to pay property taxes. He has a fat load of cash in the bank.In the winter he stays in the vents underneath the gym, since the hot air comes through.

I would play my guitar in the shopping district down the street from the park, and make fat loads of cash, then bro out with the hobo and have philosophical discussions.

**** dude
thats f*cking AWESOME!!!!